(Playable) Zelda's Robes

Sets00na

The title says it all.

Here it is! Zelda's Robe. It's not complete but at least it's playable. Hands are static for some reason. Fixed some clipping.

Credits:

SSB WiiU/3DS: Nintendo

Xnalara Conversion: Some random dude

Model edit (T-Pose): Sets00na

Tips: asenasen

Standalone Plugin: linkthejedi

And anyone who tested it.

Zelda Dress.rar

Thanks, one could say that is 93 % done. This is a port of SSB WiiU. The hardest part are the arms and the hands, especially the hands because the T-Pose differs from each game.

Also, If you are good with creation kit, then you're good to go.

Did you weight it properly? Like skinwrap the thing and set the right BSDismemberedSkinProperty value (most likely 32 for the body)

Ok I've checked the mesh. BP Torso will not work if you plan to create an ArmorAddon for it. Change the BSDismemberedSkinProperty of the dress and other parts to slot 32 - Mainbody.

Change the BSDismemberedSkinProperty of the sleeves to slot 33 - Hands L/R

When you create ArmorAddon and Armor for the outfit, make sure to stick both mainbody and hands.

Ok, now it's kinda working :)

Check the texture path in BSShaderTextureSet. Also check that they are in DirectDraw Surface (.dds). I don't think Skyrim can read other format.

Last, something is wrong with the weight of the sleeves, did you skinwrap it properly?

Non-replacer version, I just edited files and added an esp. All credit goes to Sets00na

attachicon.gifZelda Dress.zip

Thank you very much!

Check the texture path in BSShaderTextureSet. Also check that they are in DirectDraw Surface (.dds). I don't think Skyrim can read other format.

Last, something is wrong with the weight of the sleeves, did you skinwrap it properly?

For the textures, it was a mistake I made with the file path.

For the skinwrap, I can't tell if i did it correctly. I might need to do it again. Also, in game, some parts gets invisible depending on the camera position, even in nifskope.

Here it is! Zelda's Robe. It's not complete but at least it's playable. Hands are static for some reason. Fixed some clipping.

Credits:

Zelda Dress.rar

• 2 weeks later...

Been using the mod for a few days now, and I'm really liking it.

Of course there are a few problems here and there, like the textures having to be added to the meshes manually and the hands being static. (Of course, I do find that kinda funny! XD!)

And having it all as one piece was kinda annoying, since I wanted to use an alternative pair of shoes, so I ended up dividing it into 3 parts: Dress, Gloves, Boots, and created the parts in the CK shortly afterwards.

One minor bit that is bugging me is that the textures for the back (the straps) and the clasp thing at the front (what with them being the same mesh and texture) is that the white should be transparent. But I too haven't been able to figure that bit out.

Other then those little nitpicks, I really like what you've done and I hope that it will be improved soon. (Even if I have to re-add everything manually in the CK again, should you add more to this mod.)

Of course there are a few problems here and there, like the textures having to be added to the meshes manually and the hands being static. (Of course, I do find that kinda funny! XD!)

And having it all as one piece was kinda annoying, since I wanted to use an alternative pair of shoes, so I ended up dividing it into 3 parts: Dress, Gloves, Boots, and created the parts in the CK shortly afterwards.

One minor bit that is bugging me is that the textures for the back (the straps) and the clasp thing at the front (what with them being the same mesh and texture) is that the white should be transparent. But I too haven't been able to figure that bit out.

Other then those little nitpicks, I really like what you've done and I hope that it will be improved soon. (Even if I have to re-add everything manually in the CK again, should you add more to this mod.)

I'm slowly learning how to mod skyrim properly, right now I have a standalone weapon mod that I'm about to upload.

I know there are some parts that are static but I can't help it. For the texture from the back and front, I'm trying to find a way that skyrim ignores the white texture, same for zelda's lightbow but no luck. For the robe, I was going to separate the boots and the sleeves. if you don't mind, could you upload your modification, because right now I'm busy with Aya's armor (not to confuse with karuga's) from onechabara.

I'm slowly learning how to mod skyrim properly, right now I have a standalone weapon mod that I'm about to upload.

I know there are some parts that are static but I can't help it. For the texture from the back and front, I'm trying to find a way that skyrim ignores the white texture, same for zelda's lightbow but no luck. For the robe, I was going to separate the boots and the sleeves. if you don't mind, could you upload your modification, because right now I'm busy with Aya's armor (not to confuse with karuga's) from onechabara.

Sure. I put them in a new zip file, with both the meshes, modified esp file, and the textures so it can be reposted.

I will admit that I changed the dress to be light armored, and temperable, but that's only cause of my play style. (I always do stuff like this.) This can easily be fixed in the CK.

Zeldadress.zip

I uploaded the mod with the updates in the download section. If you want to post any comment like bug reports please do it in the support topic.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62341-zeldas-dress/

Credits:

Edits: HyperonicX

If the moderators wishes to lock this topic then go for it, if not you can still comment here

Archived