bournefreeman

I've recently installed Sexout and I've been only testing it with Sexout Lite. The Sexout Lite animations and the SmallerTalk mods work perfectly fine, just a bit short on the animation time, but other than that it performs quite nicely. There's no issue with the load screen from the start menu to a loaded file/a new game, then things get complicated when I'm in the game. 

Whenever I fast travel my screen freezes with a complete and unbroken background music. I get to my designated location after about 2-3 minutes.

Whenever I enter a door that involves a load screen with the roulette my screen goes pitch black (nothing shows up), and then after 2-3 minutes I get my roulette spinning load screen which loads for another minute or two until my game becomes playable again.

I have tried deactivating the sexoutng core, data, bodies, HiRez female bodies, MCM; unchecking the sexout esp files on FoMM and my load screens are fine without it being slow, turning black or freezing.

I'm playing the TTW version and the only other mod I was playing with was the perk one prior to installing Sexout.

Here is my load out:

X FalloutNV.esm

X DeadMoney.esm

X HonestHearts.esm

X OldWorldBlues.esm

X LonesomeRoad.esm

X GunRunnersArsenal.esm

X CaravanPack.esm

X ClassicPack.esm

X MercenaryPack.esm

X TribalPack.esm

X Fallout3.esm

X Anchorage.esm

X ThePitt.esm

X BrokenSteel.esm

X PointLookout.esm

X Zeta.esm

X TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm

X Sexout.esm

X SexoutSlavery.esm

X TTWOptions.esp

X TTW_StashPackOptions.esp

X TTW_StartupMenu.esp

X TTW_SpeechChecks.esp

X TTW_OutcastTrading.esp

X TTW_NoKarmaDCFollowers.esp

X TTW_AnchorageCustomization.esp

X The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

X SexoutPosNew.esp

X SexoutSexLite.esp

X Level100PerkPerLevel.esp

SexoutTTWEncounters.esp

X SmallerTalk.esp

Packages I have are:

Beware of Girl Type 3 Hi-Rez

NVSE Extender v.16 (I have tried it with the new v.17beta, but it doesn't work either)

SexoutNG Bodies 1.1.1

SexoutNG Core v.2.10.96

SexoutNG Data v.2.10.96

Tales of Two Wastelanders (TTW) Main Files v.2.94 

Tales of Two Wastelanders (TTW) Optional Files v.2.94 

The Mod Configuration Menu v.1.5

My NVSE is 5.02b (stable)

If there's anything else that's needed like ini files or what not to resolve this, let me know. I've been stumped on this for the last day or so and the load times are too immersion breaking to continue. 

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

It's hanging up whenever the game is saving; I have the same problem. I'm not sure what causes it (scripting bloat?), but it usually starts occurring, sooner or later, when you overwrite pre-existing saves. (Such as the quicksave and autosaves.) If I save the game into a new slot, there's no pause.

You can disable autosaving in the options, which should get rid of the game hanging whenever you travel or sleep. For me, the pause is only about 5-10 seconds, so it's just something I've learned to live with when saving.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've recently installed Sexout and I've been only testing it with Sexout Lite. The Sexout Lite animations and the SmallerTalk mods work perfectly fine, just a bit short on the animation time, but other than that it performs quite nicely. There's no issue with the load screen from the start menu to a loaded file/a new game, then things get complicated when I'm in the game. 

Whenever I fast travel my screen freezes with a complete and unbroken background music. I get to my designated location after about 2-3 minutes.

Whenever I enter a door that involves a load screen with the roulette my screen goes pitch black (nothing shows up), and then after 2-3 minutes I get my roulette spinning load screen which loads for another minute or two until my game becomes playable again.

I have tried deactivating the sexoutng core, data, bodies, HiRez female bodies, MCM; unchecking the sexout esp files on FoMM and my load screens are fine without it being slow, turning black or freezing.

I'm playing the TTW version and the only other mod I was playing with was the perk one prior to installing Sexout.

Here is my load out:

X FalloutNV.esm

X DeadMoney.esm

X HonestHearts.esm

X OldWorldBlues.esm

X LonesomeRoad.esm

X GunRunnersArsenal.esm

X CaravanPack.esm

X ClassicPack.esm

X MercenaryPack.esm

X TribalPack.esm

X Fallout3.esm

X Anchorage.esm

X ThePitt.esm

X BrokenSteel.esm

X PointLookout.esm

X Zeta.esm

X TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm

X Sexout.esm

X SexoutSlavery.esm

X TTWOptions.esp

X TTW_StashPackOptions.esp

X TTW_StartupMenu.esp

X TTW_SpeechChecks.esp

X TTW_OutcastTrading.esp

X TTW_NoKarmaDCFollowers.esp

X TTW_AnchorageCustomization.esp

X The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

X SexoutPosNew.esp

X SexoutSexLite.esp

X Level100PerkPerLevel.esp

SexoutTTWEncounters.esp

X SmallerTalk.esp

Packages I have are:

Beware of Girl Type 3 Hi-Rez

NVSE Extender v.16 (I have tried it with the new v.17beta, but it doesn't work either)

SexoutNG Bodies 1.1.1

SexoutNG Core v.2.10.96

SexoutNG Data v.2.10.96

Tales of Two Wastelanders (TTW) Main Files v.2.94 

Tales of Two Wastelanders (TTW) Optional Files v.2.94 

The Mod Configuration Menu v.1.5

My NVSE is 5.02b (stable)

If there's anything else that's needed like ini files or what not to resolve this, let me know. I've been stumped on this for the last day or so and the load times are too immersion breaking to continue. 

Thanks in advance.

too match mods that is really the issue.

Archived