Help With a Simple Self Mod, Please?

ittybits

At least I think it's fairly simple...?

Basically, all I want to do is to add a fragment to the "END" box in a piece of dialogue, so that, once the speaker finishes saying it, they will then procede to rape my player character.

This is what I have tried:

actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
sexActors[0] = PlayerRef
sexActors[1] = akspeaker

sslBaseAnimation[] anims
anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, "Aggressive")

SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=PlayerRef, allowBed=false)

Everytime I try to compile it, I get a horribly long error. What have I done wrong? Is this kind of thing not possible with a fragment code? Have I just done it completely wrong? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks!

1. If PlayerRef is alias, then you must get Actor from alias: PlayerRef.GetActorReference(). If you simly copied this code then use instead PlayerRef: "game.GetPlayer()"

2. define SexLab property and fill it:

- with right mouse button click on script and choose "Edit Source". At end of script beneath line ";END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment
" put "SexLabFramework property SexLab auto", choose in Editing Script window "File->Save" if there no errors, ckick "Properties" button, for property SexLab click "Edit Value" button and choose "SexLabQuestFramework" - it will be only one.

save and be happy.

sexActors[0] = game.getplayer()
sexActors[1] = akspeaker

sslBaseAnimation[] anims

SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=game.GetPlayer(), allowBed=false)

Kind Regards

For further visit http://www.creationkit.com/Main_Page and good luck with modding.

1. If PlayerRef is alias, then you must get Actor from alias: PlayerRef.GetActorReference(). If you simly copied this code then use instead PlayerRef: "game.GetPlayer()"

2. define SexLab property and fill it:

- with right mouse button click on script and choose "Edit Source". At end of script beneath line ";END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

" put "SexLabFramework property SexLab auto", choose in Editing Script window "File->Save" if there no errors, ckick "Properties" button, for property SexLab click "Edit Value" button and choose "SexLabQuestFramework" - it will be only one.

save and be happy.

sexActors[1] = akspeaker

sslBaseAnimation[] anims

Kind Regards

For further visit http://www.creationkit.com/Main_Page and good luck with modding.

Thanks for your reply. I tried it and it didn't work, unfortunately. I think there's probably just something wrong with my CK (even though I've tried reinstalling it a couple times >.>). When I pasted what you gave in the fragment box, it created an item in the "scripts" box, but when I right clicked it, I was not able to choose "edit source". When I tried to add properties, it said it couldn't retrieve the script or some nonsense. I've decided to just scrap it. I'm frustrated at this point, and don't feel like messing with it anymore. Thanks, though, for trying to help.

Thanks for your reply. I tried it and it didn't work, unfortunately. I think there's probably just something wrong with my CK (even though I've tried reinstalling it a couple times >.>). When I pasted what you gave in the fragment box, it created an item in the "scripts" box, but when I right clicked it, I was not able to choose "edit source". When I tried to add properties, it said it couldn't retrieve the script or some nonsense. I've decided to just scrap it. I'm frustrated at this point, and don't feel like messing with it anymore. Thanks, though, for trying to help.

Working with scripts isn't necessarily a one-shot process(install and done). If you're receiving a large number of errors, you likely have scripts that the compiler can't find. Usually it's the SKSE sources people are missing when they try compiling and get a page of errors.

About p.2 - adding property SexLab. Do not right-click on entered text, but in right window with your script named something like "TIF__xxxxxxx" and choose "edit source".

And CK has a bad habbit sometimes with new scripts without saving it says that can't access to script. Even with getting errors click OK to close "Topic Info" window. After with OK close quest window. Only after that reopen quest and topic, right-click on TIF__xxxxxxxx and choose "edit source" to add a property.

And your mod can just know nothing about SexLab if there is no dependancy: how to add - find info in other way, but i give you script that works without dependancy and property, and works, 'course if sexlab installed:

SexLabFramework SexLab = game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000D62, "SexLab.esm") as SexLabFramework
sexActors[1] = akspeaker

sslBaseAnimation[] anims

Just put in and compile. ;)

Kind Regards

About p.2 - adding property SexLab. Do not right-click on entered text, but in right window with your script named something like "TIF__xxxxxxx" and choose "edit source".

And CK has a bad habbit sometimes with new scripts without saving it says that can't access to script. Even with getting errors click OK to close "Topic Info" window. After with OK close quest window. Only after that reopen quest and topic, right-click on TIF__xxxxxxxx and choose "edit source" to add a property.

And your mod can just know nothing about SexLab if there is no dependancy: how to add - find info in other way, but i give you script that works without dependancy and property, and works, 'course if sexlab installed:

SexLabFramework SexLab = game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000D62, "SexLab.esm") as SexLabFramework
sexActors[1] = akspeaker

sslBaseAnimation[] anims

Kind Regards

I used this and it works wonderfully now! Thank you, so much. I'm a total noob when it comes to scripts, so this was a major help. I appreciate it very much.

• 2 weeks later...

sexActors[1] = akspeaker

sslBaseAnimation[] anims

Kind Regards

Well, I updated to the new SexLab version, the 1.6.1b, and now the script isn't working. I tried recreating the mod using this same script, but I'm getting new, different errors than when I first had troubles.

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "TIF__000C7F5F"...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(299,31): variable NiOverride is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(299,42): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(300,19): variable NiOverride is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(300,30): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(305,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(305,16): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,16): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(715,31): variable NiOverride is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(715,42): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(716,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(716,16): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(696,61): variable NiOverride is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(696,72): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(696,91): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(696,91): cannot relatively compare variables to None
No output generated for TIF__000C7F5F, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on TIF__000C7F5F

Any ideas what this stuff is or how to fix it? I haven't changed anything from the script you provided, and that's the error I get now that I'm using SL1.6.1b. Any help is appreciated.

Install / update NiOverride ;)

Sexlab scripts require NiOverride.pex script to compile. Without that script you will get such errors every time you will try to use sexlab for anything.

I have RaceMenu. I thought I didn't need NiOverride if I have RaceMenu?

I guess I'll try updating RaceMenu, see if that works. Thanks.

*Edit*

Guess I already have the latest version of RaceMenu. Now what? Should I try installing NetImmerse Override separately?

but racemenu - as prety much every other mod from nexus - is packed in bsa. Game can access scripts in bsa files

but CK cant.

so if NiOverride.pex is packed inside Racemenu.bsa CK thinks that you dont have that script.

So you have to either unpack Racemenu.bsa or install NiOverride separately.

• 11 months later...

Sorry to resurrect this old topic, but I felt this would be the best place to post this issue, considering it is related to the initial reason for this thread.

The mod I got help with before, the very same one as in this thread, is working just fine! However, there is a small something I would like to alter about it. Namely, I would like to add a condition to the dialogue to check if the subject/speaker has a certain schlong type. I have Googled this extensively, but can't find any answers. There are a couple main issues I am running into:

1. I can't find a condition anywhere that checks inside an actor's inventory. I'm trying to single out actors with a specific schlong type.

2. The "WornHasKeyword" and "GetEquipped" conditions don't work for actors that are schlongified but currently wearing concealing armor. (The schlong is still in their inventory, as per the console command "showinventory", but without the "- Worn" flag.)

Essentially, I am trying to get it so that the dialogue will continue to activate for all qualifying actors (based on the previous conditions set) UNLESS the actor has a specific schlong type. If the actor does have that schlong type in their inventory, then they will be disqualified from activating the scene. Is this at all possible?

Thanks so much for any assistance.

*Edit*

aqqh - Thanks so much for your reply before. I did as you said and it compiled perfectly!

but racemenu - as prety much every other mod from nexus - is packed in bsa. Game can access scripts in bsa files

but CK cant.

so if NiOverride.pex is packed inside Racemenu.bsa CK thinks that you dont have that script.

So you have to either unpack Racemenu.bsa or install NiOverride separately.

Essentially, I am trying to get it so that the dialogue will continue to activate for all qualifying actors (based on the previous conditions set) UNLESS the actor has a specific schlong type. If the actor does have that schlong type in their inventory, then they will be disqualified from activating the scene. Is this at all possible?

I believe there is a faction for each Schlong type, everyone in that faction will have that schlong so you should be able to text for faction membership.

I believe there is a faction for each Schlong type, everyone in that faction will have that schlong so you should be able to text for faction membership.

AHHH! I just checked the CK and you're right! There does appear to be a faction for each schlong type. *squee* This should work... I'm gonna make the changes and test it now. Thanks so much!

*Edit*

Well, crap. The specific faction for that schlong type was added by a .esp file, not a .esm. That being the case, when I reference the faction from the other .esp and save it, it comes back as "INVALID" upon loading. I'm not sure how to reference a faction added by a different .esp...

AHHH! I just checked the CK and you're right! There does appear to be a faction for each schlong type. *squee* This should work... I'm gonna make the changes and test it now. Thanks so much!

*Edit*

Well, crap. The specific faction for that schlong type was added by a .esp file, not a .esm. That being the case, when I reference the faction from the other .esp and save it, it comes back as "INVALID" upon loading. I'm not sure how to reference a faction added by a different .esp...

TES5EDIT is how. Open the SOS mod in TESVEDIT and set the "ESM" flag in the header record, you do not have to rename the file to ESM. Now the CK will recognize that as a "master" file and won't go stupid on you and reject/remove the reference to the faction.

Note that you can turn off the "ESM" flag after you are done in the CK and it will still work in the game but the CK will silently disconnect your mod again if the flag isn't set any time you use the CK on your mod after that.

*Edit*

TES5EDIT is how. Open the SOS mod in TESVEDIT and set the "ESM" flag in the header record, you do not have to rename the file to ESM. Now the CK will recognize that as a "master" file and won't go stupid on you and reject/remove the reference to the faction.

Note that you can turn off the "ESM" flag after you are done in the CK and it will still work in the game but the CK will silently disconnect your mod again if the flag isn't set any time you use the CK on your mod after that.

Ah, all these tools and tricks I'm completely clueless about. I tried as you suggested. Hopefully it works. Thanks so much for your assistance!

Archived