Slave of the Demon Lord - Hgame with RpgMaker2k3

Hakor

I hesitate for a long time to share this game cause it's basically something i think for myself. But after all, yolo ! So i made a short demo, think for other than me, and i upload it. I hope sharing it here will not infringe some rule of the forum i didn't see. Promote his own game seems not to be common here, but as i say, i didn't see anything to forbid it and i don't know where i could post something like that. I prefer not saying "hi i am a hentai game maker" anywhere if you see what i try to say.

SOOOOO

What are we talking about ?

Slave of the Demon Lord is a H-game telling the story of girl convince of witchcraft and sell in slavery by the church. She's buy by a demon and becomes his (sex)slave. Obviously, this game is not for people under 18 years old, but i see a warning when i load the site so it should not be a problem. I made the game with Rpg Maker 2k3, mostly using the basic rtp. I am not a graphic artist so until i found someone to work on it, the H-scene will be text only and i'll have to do with what i found free of rights on the internet.

First of all

I'm not usually speak english and it's the first time i try to translate something i write. The demo is here for that : i'd like to ask if what i write can be understand and if i didn't rape the english language to hard. (don't even know if i can say that, in french it  make sense but...)

Planned features

- Story driven H-game including various situations of (sometimes) extreme sex like rape, bdsm, slavery and some lighter content (hetero and lesbian consensual sex).

- Relationship system with your master and his other slaves

- Progress through five rank to reach the ultimate and become the Master's favored.

- Basic clothing system.

- Basic housing system (you can improve your cell/room with loyalty point).

- Interaction with npc dependent of hide "traits" (actualy "Submissive" and "Dominatrix")

- Management of your character mental health. You can break and loose the game if you endure too much punishement and forced sex.

Alpha 0.1

I release here the first and very short demo of the game. It's more a visual novel than a rpg now, but, as i explained, it's mainly to test the project. If you say i am too bad in english to make something like that, i'll accept it and will rethink my plans (or maybe find someone to help me with the translation).

So feel free to review the game and enjoy. Thank vou very much !

You can download the demo here.

PS : I hope i didn't use a name already use by someone for that game. And there is a readme file in the .zip, so you know what to do.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived