I can't bring up the GUI in ENB

Are you perhaps using old version of ENB binaries? 

In-game menu works only on latest versions of ENB binaries. (I think it includes all post-ENBoost binaries)

I'm using version 0.278, I downloaded it off of the ENB site under the "Fallout 3/New Vegas" tab.

Whoops, my bad, I didn't notice that it was FO3/FONV forum section. I just looked at "Recent Topics" section and deiced to help. Somehow I completley forgot about those older games and assumed it was Skyrim problem. 

There is GUI configuration for FO3/FONV since version 0.133 so your binaries are up to date. If I had to make a guess, then I would say problem is in installation of ENB or some unlikely rare keyboard incompatibility. 

Sadly, I'm not very competent in FO3/FO3 modding, so you will have to wait for someone else to notice this topic.

Are you perhaps using old version of ENB binaries? 
In-game menu works only on latest versions of ENB binaries. (I think it includes all post-ENBoost binaries)

I'm using version 0.278, I downloaded it off of the ENB site under the "Fallout 3/New Vegas" tab.

Whoops, my bad, I didn't notice that it was FO3/FONV forum section. I just looked at "Recent Topics" section and deiced to help. Somehow I completley forgot about those older games and assumed it was Skyrim problem. 

There is GUI configuration for FO3/FONV since version 0.133 so your binaries are up to date. If I had to make a guess, then I would say problem is in installation of ENB or some unlikely rare keyboard incompatibility. 

Sadly, I'm not very competent in FO3/FO3 modding, so you will have to wait for someone else to notice this topic.

Aww, poop.

Well, I wouldn't have noticed the GUI wasn't working if I hadn't installed a mod designed to get night vision effects to behave like actual night vision when using an ENB. instead of like a green lens filter.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived