The Naughty Corner

I send you all to the corner for a week for being silly 

Does that include yourself?

Obviously . . . not  :P

I send AethyrMipe to the Naughty Corner for 2 weeks for not including hisself :P

I'm sending Loko and Owl to a naughty corner for 3 days because I have no time to work enough on 6th floor although i active but the thread isn't opened yet.

That doesn't mean you can't cum err.... come and have fun ;):P

I'm sending Loko and Owl to a naughty corner for 3 days because I have no time to work enough on 6th floor although i active but the thread isn't opened yet.

That doesn't mean you can't cum err.... come and have fun ;):P

Sent back to the naughty corner for making us wait :P

I send Comrade SnowOwl to the corner, also for 1 year for stealing the replicator.

Edit: Don't get your hopes up, the Holodeck has a naughty corner as well :P

If you think I'm going to stick my self in the corner of the Holodeck then your wrong :P

If you think I'm going to stick my self in the corner of the Holodeck then your wrong :P

*starts program with Olga the russian shot-put champion*

Does that mean the holodeck is working again :D

I arrive at the naughty corner an leave again at once, sending SnowOwl to the naughty corner for 5 hours, because he did not state Lokomootje's time as well.

Back to the naughty corner for 5 hours you go, because I have been released from the holodeck prison :P

Back to the naughty corner for 5 hours you go, because I have been released from the holodeck prison :P

Hmm, maybe you only *think* you were released and are actually still in a holosimulation.

Or you are under the influence of a martian mind control ray that makes you believe so and in reality you are huddled into a corner and drool on the floor....

Well, think about it for another 5 hours in the naughty corner.

Hmm, maybe you only *think* you were released and are actually still in a holosimulation.

Or you are under the influence of a martian mind control ray that makes you believe so and in reality you are huddled into a corner and drool on the floor....

Well, think about it for another 5 hours in the naughty corner.

Nope I'm back home with the replicator as I were released by a rabbit :D

Nice try, you win 1 day in the naughty corner :P

• 1 month later...

Archived