[request] catcalling mod

vancity2

your sexy female char, was born and grew up over 200 yrs ago, before the war, before the nuclear radiation, before the world became the wasteland.

your char is the hottest in girl in wasteland! and guess what, the Men of fallout 4 definitely notices it!

request!! a mod where, as you walk by, the men of wasteland would say something "inappropriate" to you lol

instead of the standard boring dialogue

something like... "hey baby... nice ass"  "woah baby look at dos tits!" something like those lines....

if you want to understand more, search "catcalling" in youtube

I'm fairly sure this is do-able if you are able to find the sound files in the archives for the normal comments, Convert them and edit them using audacity and the skyrim audio converter (both freeware). Then just replace them in the game files.

Just one problem though where to get the audio from or where to get a voice actor.

I'm fairly sure this is do-able if you are able to find the sound files in the archives for the normal comments, Convert them and edit them using audacity and the skyrim audio converter (both freeware). Then just replace them in the game files.

Just one problem though where to get the audio from or where to get a voice actor.

You can probably do it like Skyrim's Amorous adventures author did, by reusing dialogue from the game and cutting it up to structure lewd comments. No voice acting needed. Another mod that does it is Skyrims Naked comments mod.

There's a mod that does this for New Vegas, & does it quite well. Characters will occasionally comment on the PC based on tags that the player applied to the clothing they're wearing. The effect is nice.

Should be this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4505-sexout-checkmeout/?hl=checkmeout

Sexout Intimacy also sort of approximates the idea.

It's already in this game, too, I've definitely heard a few guards in Diamond City (not sure about others) compliment or hit on my character before. Not sure if that's just a generic greeting, or is based on some charisma threshold/percentage chance. At any rate, would love to see a similar mod come about eventually.

Archived