DX Commonwealth Mini Dresses Bodyslide fix

morvo

Hi guys,

Although there is a bodyslide download option available for these on the nexus, they are riddled with errors so I thought I'd give a working version here. required DX's original mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6939/?

I know there's some clipping on the skirt through the right thigh when running/crouching, but I'm not sure if it can be fixed without making the skirt mesh look like total shyte, but feel free to give it a go.

If you're wondering why I'm posting this in the adult section it's because short skirt + bare arse = naughty, right?

Edit:fixed file directory

Update:possibly fixed clipping issues with maxed breast settings, though as a result of low poly outfit it becomes rather... pointy. I'll probably redo the whole thing if/when the CBBE team are going to update the vanilla outfit meshes. I got in contact with DX and gave him the files this morning so he's replaced the ones on Nexus with this one, but I'll leave it here also anyway =p enjoy!

DX MiniDresses Bodyslide.rar

Good job! I copied the mesh to use with "Chem I Care Outfit" as well.

One small issue with the archive, the folder SliderSets should not be in ShapeData but back in BodySlide folder.

Indeed, I noticed the issue too and was passing here to drop the corrected archive.

Thanks to the OP for the amazing work anyway. Past this tiny issue it works great 

DX Mini Dresses Bodyslide.7z

Thanks for your work. The skirt animations are quite lovely now! :)

Unfortunately, the breasts do clip a lot now, also on sizes way smaller than the one shown:

I'll see about fixing that tomorrow. The daily grind gets in the way (work). let me know if there's any other settings which cause clipping

Thanks for your work. The skirt animations are quite lovely now! :)

Unfortunately, the breasts do clip a lot now, also on sizes way smaller than the one shown:

I'll see about fixing that tomorrow. The daily grind gets in the way (work). let me know if there's any other settings which cause clipping

That's awesome! And those are the only issues I'm aware of. I'll attach the bodyslide preset for reference.

She's Got It.xml

She's Got It (Outfit).xml

Archived