Devious Devices no MCM menu

I installed DD assets, integration, expansion, for the masses, captured dreams shop and deviously cursed loot. I have Assets, Expansion, Integration, and Deviously cursed loot all put in the NMM and For the masses manually installed, as it crashed my game being in NMM. I have all the required mods and ran loot several times. No luck. Google was no help. I got a deviously cursed loot menu once, but when i reloaded while trying to get a DD menu it wasnt there anymore. Could anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance.

Assuming the mod was installed correctly open up the console in game and type "player.setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" without quotes wait a few tics and open the MCM menu again and it should be there.

Does that work for other Mods too? I have a similiar problem with Sanguins Debauchery Enhanced. In my case the menu appears but all I ever see is the Logo instead of Settings and options.

Assuming the mod was installed correctly open up the console in game and type "player.setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" without quotes wait a few tics and open the MCM menu again and it should be there.

No luck. I believe I installed them correctly, I dragged the contents of the zipped file into the data directory, and used the "add mod from file" feature for the mods I added to NMM.

Does that work for other Mods too? I have a similiar problem with Sanguins Debauchery Enhanced. In my case the menu appears but all I ever see is the Logo instead of Settings and options.

Yes it should work to update the menu in your case.

Yes it should work to update the menu in your case.

Thanks I'll try that asap.

No luck. I believe I installed them correctly, I dragged the contents of the zipped file into the data directory, and used the "add mod from file" feature for the mods I added to NMM.

Cursed loot for sure is not packaged in a drag and drop way and I believe the others are packaged for Fmod as well. I've never used NMM so I can't really say what the proper way is but with other mod managers I've used in the past you "add mod from file" directly from the 7zip not when its a bunch of loose files in the data folder. I could be wrong though I have no experience with NMM or MO.

Hopefully someone else can help you but if refreshing the MCM pages didn't bring the menu up it's probably not there.

Cursed loot for sure is not packaged in a drag and drop way and I believe the others are packaged for Fmod as well. I've never used NMM so I can't really say what the proper way is but with other mod managers I've used in the past you "add mod from file" directly from the 7zip not when its a bunch of loose files in the data folder. I could be wrong though I have no experience with NMM or MO.

Hopefully someone else can help you but if refreshing the MCM pages didn't bring the menu up it's probably not there.

Well i didnt add the loose files, just the zipped file. Thank you for trying, though. 

I use NMM (the version before the current verison) but I don't know what you mean here. After downloading Cursed Loot, I use NMM's "add mod from file" for CL that is sitting in my download directory. I have never dragged anything into the Data folder first and then used NMM to install it. As shane4244 mentioned, Cursed Loot is *not* packaged like other mods. Maybe that is the source of your difficulties.  Maybe try uninstalling CL, make sure there is nothing left in your data directory pertaining to CL, and then install CL with NMM directly from your download directory.

I use NMM (the version before the current verison) but I don't know what you mean here. After downloading Cursed Loot, I use NMM's "add mod from file" for CL that is sitting in my download directory. I have never dragged anything into the Data folder first and then used NMM to install it. As shane4244 mentioned, Cursed Loot is *not* packaged like other mods. Maybe that is the source of your difficulties.  Maybe try uninstalling CL, make sure there is nothing left in your data directory pertaining to CL, and then install CL with NMM directly from your download directory.

^This guy is right I believe.

From the sound of it you tried to install the same mod twice.

Manually and through NMM. That could very well be the cause of some trouble.

Archived