How to get Stuck-on Underwear on Body Replacer mods?

Kawaiiborn

Hey -

I'm in the process of modding my body mod! Now i've decided that i want to make a non-nude version.

Remember those innocent days of Skyrim as roleplayers when armor was about stats? Gehehe. I don't, but still!

...I want to make a stream-friendly look when undressed, though with more bare skin than vanilla while covering up the delicacies.

But!!

I gotta ask you all peeps. Do you have ANY idea wheresoever of where to start to make underwear permanent? I would suppose that there are multiple ways of making a permanent underwear body replacer. The technicalities are just in my way of my ideals!! >:(

So.

I thought adding underwear that's stuck-on body was going to be easy but it IS apparently of some difficulty, without the knowledge.

But just so you know, i know.. adding NeverNude and CalUndies underwear for CBBE is very easy, using BodySlide. And then there's also some kind white underwear i've seen included on some UNP bodies, the Ningheim Race has an option to add that underwear. That, i don't know how they added but it's there and easy for players to use. But i'm hoping we can learn how to add underwear from the basics or at least half-basics up in this thread.

Basically we're going for this outfit to be stuck-on when not equipped with anything in-game:

(i am wearing a converted outfit here, it's not in unequipped state)

post-749685-0-24956800-1443891831_thumb.jpg

(I said the important stuff you can post ahead if you want.) (^^)

---- -----

My first attempt.

I'll write about my first attempt to add constant underwear. I thought i was a genius then, and the nifskope looks alright too but i bumped into a bunch of problems that i can't even identify.

- I tried converting a bikini with BodySlide for my preset body. Then i put the converted outfit files into the body folder and renamed them to femalebody_0 and _1. Doing that, only, or should i say at least, the bra of outfit showed up in game without the panties. Not to mention that i needed the esp file of that outfit active for textures to show up.

So that's my shot at trying to add underwear. So many questions omagawhd. Why only bra though pants show up in nifskope? Where to put underwear/outfit textures for it to load?

But yeah anyway any comments on the topic appreciated. I'm slightly worried i'm like the only one interested in NeverNude, or stuck-on underwear, bodies. o.o But hopefully we can learn how to do this.

And, this is like my first topic so you know if i placed it wrong maybe. But i hope Skyrim Adult Mods is the right place to ask. (^^')

Were the dismember partitions set to 32?

Was the bikini using texture sets? was the paths in the nif set properly?

Ahha. I take it the nif is where you change all of these things. I was thinking if i needed an ESP or if i needed to change the SliderSets XML of the outfit.

I believe the bikini is using texture sets when i looked in the nif but i wouldn't know how to change it. Dismember partitions i don't know what it is, googling it though i saw some skyrim wikipedia that may help me. So I guess i'll focus on the nif then!

The bikini in the picture looks similar to:

Layer Bikini - UNP and CBBE

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7736/?

Layer Bikini by anano Conversion to UNPB BBP BBPx

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22028/?

Depending on what bodytype you use (unp, cbbe or unpb) there are body replacers for them all, to become non-nude.

IF you would consider it as an alternative that is.

Ahh, thanks for links.. umm the bikini in the picture is here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1499-maid-suit-bikini-neko-headset-cute-helm-o-o-cbbe-tbbp-bodyslide-compatible/

Ahha. I take it the nif is where you change all of these things. I was thinking if i needed an ESP or if i needed to change the SliderSets XML of the outfit.

I believe the bikini is using texture sets when i looked in the nif but i wouldn't know how to change it. Dismember partitions i don't know what it is, googling it though i saw some skyrim wikipedia that may help me. So I guess i'll focus on the nif then!

Yes it is done in nifskope

To change the dismember partition slot is simple.

0b5p5aum6mo4gug7g.jpg

Change it there, a drop down arrow will appear and you can pick it from the list.

You want SBP_32_body.

To make sure the texture paths are correct.

y1hmfrscznv8izm7g.jpg

They should start with 'textures/' and lead to the place they are in the data folder.

The first one in the list is for diffuse (the map that has the colour)

Second is for the normal map, the bikini will only be using these 2 maps.

Archived