Mixing mods?

InfinitusRyu

Okay, so I think some people have done this already, but i haven't got a clue as how to do it on my own :/. If someone could help me do it, or do it for me, i'd be grateful. I'm looking to put unp body for ashen race, but get the pale skin color that you only get with the nidia race mod altogether, Or even just unp on nidia as long as it is still pale. Either or is fine :/. Is this even possible? Thanks for viewing~

there isnt any mod (that i personally know of) that can organize different mods so they can all work together...

we are working on a MCM of our own with the srecource.esm mod we are working on (you can check it out by clicking on the loverslab link in my sig)... if we can get our own version working it will allow for naming conventions to be used with different assets from different mods.

mod1 + mod2 will hopefully no longer fight/overwrite each other.

Archived