NPC Breast Size variations

kael828

Hi folks,

I have been wondering if anyone knows if there is an Oblivion style mod that allows one to set NPCs to different body 'types'? I've always wanted to see that automated, but have no idea if that is possible. So, I submit my idea for the 'masses' to peruse over =)

Option A:

Create subfolders (as was done in that spell mod 'set other, set self'(I forget the name of the mod), which have different body types, then using Caliente's wonderful BodySlide mod, create bodies to your liking, place one set in each folder and then cast the spell on the NPC and choose the body type. Basically, the same thing as the Oblivion spell, but you can custom make the body types you want as options.

Option B:

Again, using Caliente's wonderful BodySlide mod, and this requires one of you programming geniuses, write a script that at the start of each NEW GAME, the script access each NAMED female NPC generates a subfolder for them to access, randomly generates a body using BodySlide (would need to code a random generator for BodySlide), and assigns the new body to the NPC. Thus, every time one started a new game, every female NPC would have a new body. With the proper clothing/armor mods, this would be readily apparent as one walked the game world.

And, the same script could upon chance encounters with 'Female Bandit NPC 1' on the fly generate the body type of that chance encounter NPC.

Should anyone ever do a Body Slide for male chars, the same could be done for them =)

Now it's your turn to pick this apart or see if it can be done! I can't code my way out of a wet paper bag, so I'm useless with that =P If this can be done, it would be incredibly awesome! Combined with a 'sneak peak' spell, one could cast a spell that makes the target nude for about 10 secs (a fun animation of the character realizing they were suddenly nude and get a shocked expression and quickly look around to find a place to hide or something would be humorous). But regardless of the animation or not, the spell wears off quickly and the NPC returns to normal (and doesn't function in combat situations - no stripping your opponent of armor!).

I really hope Option B could be done!

• 4 weeks later...

you can get all different body type in game with NifScope. Though color correcting all the textures, is out of my league.

If you know NifScope, the first value of lightProperty is 5. Set that to 0. In the drop list of shader flags, remove SF_21. Link your body texture to the mesh.

Then any character using an armor or clothing of a new body type in-game would have a varied body shape/style.

Still, texture color variations will look very bad.

Well? Are you going to let us know how it worked? I'm curious but not couragous enough to install it yet' date=' being that it is a work in progess. Let us know what you think.

[/quote']

So far, I installed the esm and esp and just a folder or two to try specific NPCs. The result was that other NPCs and some follower DLs I had were messed up - burnt skin texture on some, and NPCs as well, missing hands from kids, etc. So, not yet! =) Another mod was just released along the same lines. I haven't tried it yet. Called The Spice of Life. I don't have the link handy. Haven't tried that either.

Probably best to try these without any Follower DLs installed. But I have too many atm.

The bad thing is that TSOL(The spice of life) would conflict with any face replacement mods/UFO tweaks etc. But yeah, edited some of the female npcs, gave them different textures and bodies, looks quite fun until you realize that you'll have some issues with vanilla armors/clothing if you use different body types.

I wonder if there is a way to integrate Body Slide with Creation Kit to change NPC's body sizes? I'm not a coder or modder, so that would be better off for someone with skills to do it. I've changed the hair of almost every character in the game with Apache. Would be cool to do the same with Body Slide for each character. Anybody up for the task of integrating the two?

I wonder if there is a way to integrate Body Slide with Creation Kit to change NPC's body sizes? I'm not a coder or modder' date=' so that would be better off for someone with skills to do it. I've changed the hair of almost every character in the game with Apache. Would be cool to do the same with Body Slide for each character. Anybody up for the task of integrating the two?

[/quote']

Npcs use body meshes assigned for their race. You can't assign a custom body for specific npc, unless you create a custom race for that npc(this is how 'the spice of life' mod works). So even if integrating bodyslide into ck would be possible, there wouldn't be much sense to do so.

Archived