Zaz Animation problems

redeyekado666

I'm brand new to this forum, so hi. I was having some trouble with Zaz animations and I fear my inexperience is preventing me from resolving this. Simply put, the armbinders and yolks from Devious Devices can be equipped, but the npc's arms will be free. I get the immersive messages and the device is visible, but the zaz animation does not accommodate the situation. Have I botched it somehow in Mod Organizer? Could it be a matter of updating something? I went through the zaz install without any confusion, yet it isn't taking, I couldn't find any info on this topic anywhere, but I wonder if this is some absurdly simple thing I'm overlooking. Any ideas?

Not sure it's related, but Devious Device's gags aren't showing, though the npc's mouth is opening.

Did you run FNIS ?

Ran it. Didn't see any issue.

Also deselect the option "Bound Animations" in either Devious Devices MCM or Zaz MCM.

Only 1 of the 2 must be enabled.

Oddly, I don't seem to have a Zaz MCM, though I do Devious Devices. I tried the Sky-ui debug to force the menu to load, but to no avail.  Tried disabling bound animations just to see if it would work, but no success. I'm fairly certain Zaz isn't interacting with the game for whatever reason. It installed well and I don't have conflicts with it, so I've gone as far as my modding skill can take me.

Oddly, I don't seem to have a Zaz MCM

That's weird!!! I'm almost certain that's an installation issue.

Did you download the 3 files? (main,patch AND textures)

are the esp's active?

Do you  have sexlab and xp32 skeleton?

Edit: also try an older save/new game and see if the mcm menu pops up .

If you don't see Zaz MCM menu , did you try a new game just for testing and waited a while(15-30 seconds) then check the whole MCM to see if its there?

If it still isn't there then a mod you have might overwrite it by mistake OR you might not have installed Zaz correctly.

EDIT: Nice timing there lel

Also like Zerosleepless said, do you have the .esm enabled? it should be called ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Oddly, I don't seem to have a Zaz MCM

That's weird!!! I'm almost certain that's an installation issue.

Did you download the 3 files? (main,patch AND textures)

are the esp's active?

Do you  have sexlab and xp32 skeleton?

Edit: also try an older save/new game and see if the mcm menu pops up .

I have sexlab and xp32 skeleton. I didn't actually have the patch or textures enabled. Unfortunately, enabling them didn't resolve my issue. I updated FNIS behavior. The good news is that I did get my Zaz MCM menu to show up. When that happened, I disabled Devious Device's Bound animations to prevent conflict between the two.

If you don't see Zaz MCM menu , did you try a new game just for testing and waited a while(15-30 seconds) then check the whole MCM to see if its there?

If it still isn't there then a mod you have might overwrite it by mistake OR you might not have installed Zaz correctly.

EDIT: Nice timing there lel

Also like Zerosleepless said, do you have the .esm enabled? it should be called ZaZAnimationPack.esm

The .esm is indeed enabled. Also, I got the MCM to show up. (See above reply) 

Do you have all 3 of the devious essentials (assets/expation/integration)

maybe this post will be helpful:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30855-devious-skyrim/

Yep. They're all a-go. I looked over the explanation, and everything seems to be in order. Oh and I never thought to clarify, though it might not matter. I'm only interested in applying these animations to an npc. The player character isn't intended to wear the restraints in my game. Again, not sure it matters. I tested it to see if the animations would work for my character anyway, and they didn't. 

Also, I want to be sure of something. Being new to this, I'm not entirely certain whether the character's arm position in an armbinder is handled by Zaz animations, but it seemed the most logical answer. Am I right in this assumption, or have I been barking up the wrong tree?

Yep. They're all a-go. I looked over the explanation, and everything seems to be in order. Oh and I never thought to clarify, though it might not matter. I'm only interested in applying these animations to an npc. The player character isn't intended to wear the restraints in my game. Again, not sure it matters. I tested it to see if the animations would work for my character anyway, and they didn't.

Also, I want to be sure of something. Being new to this, I'm not entirely certain whether the character's arm position in an armbinder is handled by Zaz animations, but it seemed the most logical answer. Am I right in this assumption, or have I been barking up the wrong tree?

That NPC you speak of as well ar your char , male or female? What body meshes do you have?

Also do you have hdt physics extention and this?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213/?

Finally do you by chance have Sexlab matchmaker , try it and tell me wether it works.

That NPC you speak of as well ar your char , male or female? What body meshes do you have?

Also do you have hdt physics extention and this?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213/?

Finally do you by chance have Sexlab matchmaker , try it and tell me wether it works.

Both female. I use UNP. Was missing the physics extension, but I have it now and the arms are still free. HDT heels is working well.

I don't have matchmaker.

Archived