Game over rape/rape on lose

Arrakhis

I rather stick with ryonarpg or violatedheroine lol. Aog kinda take lifetime of update. Anyone know something like trial in tainted space something the reading adventure game. I prefer something like that with more visuals.

And plz dont give me fallout mods lol

There is a looooooooooooooooooot of these on dlsite. Most of them are RPGs so there's more to do than fap. There is an extensive thread on Hongfire about this.

I'm gonna link a few of my favorites on here from dlsite that I have purchased that I fully recommend purchasing. These are all RPG maker, and getting the shit to play on it is well worth it if you are looking for quality shit.

Magica and Ariadne (same creator)

Lilipalace

Ashiromurakumo (seriously the art is great, and they're only like $3 a piece)

Platinum War Elf

To name a few.

• 4 months later...

If you enjoy lilipalace, try lilitales....

I've been trying to link this damn thing, but it keeps freaking out when I click the accept button....

Oh well.

Lilitales also has an English translation still in the works, and, if I must say, it's coming along quite well.

Cheers,

-L

Archived