Slavery camp

Guest tau49

Guest tau49

Is it possible to make somekind of slavery camp using the mods. Real Time Settler and Wasteland Defense if so what mods would i need to create that kind of experience :D

You might want to try setting up walls around a small settlement added by another mod, for instance Penguin Remodels---California Sunset Drive-in (I'm just using it as an example, as a mod it is somewhat lacking in population and presentation).
I'm not sure how compatible it would be with Sexout, but henukelkoch's "AKM PKM RPK AKSU SVDragunov VSS Vintorez AS Val with other words Viktor's Bolshoy Hooch for New Vegas" might be an ideal location for a slavery camp. 

Is it possible to make somekind of slavery camp using the mods. Real Time Settler and Wasteland Defense if so what mods would i need to create that kind of experience :D

It was exactly what I did think and do a few years ago :D

So I did try in conjonction almost all mods permitting to manage NPCs (Cortex Scrambler, some mods permitting to have as companions as you wanted, HumanTraficking, ....) and had with all the same problem, slaves vanishing or not respecting packages after some time, and for some mods, limitation in the number of slaves we can have.

Else yes, RTS + Wasteland Defense permits to have a real good camp, if slaves dont go throught the walls :D

You might want to try setting up walls around a small settlement added by another mod

Wall are not sufficient if packages are not managed, try to put Trudy waiting in place somewhere and wait a few nights.

Archived