Breast Sliders not working on naked form

Foulcault

Running CBBE Curvy and cannot get the breast sliders to make any visible changes. I use CBBE armor and it alters breasts drastically. I have groovtama's skeleton and racemenu. I have a fresh install of skyrim with minimal mods as well. I have tried with and without bodyslide (prefer to not use though).

Any suggestions on what is causing the naked form not to alter would be wonderful.

Running CBBE Curvy and cannot get the breast sliders to make any visible changes. I use CBBE armor and it alters breasts drastically. I have groovtama's skeleton and racemenu. I have a fresh install of skyrim with minimal mods as well. I have tried with and without bodyslide (prefer to not use though).

Any suggestions on what is causing the naked form not to alter would be wonderful.

Do you have both the RaceMenuPlugin esp from Racemenu itself and the RaceMenuPluginXPMSE active? Ive head that can cause issues, so try disabling RaceMenuPlugin if you do have it active.

Archived