Change boobs size when dressed

Helkius

Hey everyone,

First of all, I'm french (baguette, croissant, fromage, vin, all that) so my english might be totally shitty.

SO, I've been modding my skyrim for a long time and I've been using different female body textures.

A month ago, I wanted females to have HUGE boobs (and by huge, u know what I mean), so I did it, but I don't remember how. Problem is, sexual annimation were shitty with those boobs, actually, when a man was on a girl, u could see the boobs in his back. So I decided to be reasonable, and I chose a good size with bodyslide by CBBE (great stuff). But now, there is another problem. When naked, women have the boobs I want them to have, but when dressed, oh man, their boobs grow and BOOM, their enormous again.

This is not a big big problem but it is weird to see this. So if anybody knows how to fix it, it would be great !

Sorry again for my english !

Ok, it appears that I am idiot, I didn't click on Bach Build.. --' 

However, some women still have those giant boobs when dressed, for no reason, but for the majority, they have them when wearing vanilla clothes like idk.. Like the one Ysolda wears for example.

Archived