Looking for more women in the wasteland...

Kit Kitten

More specifically, I'm looking for a New Vegas mod similar to the Skyrim mod "Feminized Level Lists" that basically replaces as many random NPCs with female versions as possible.  The Skyrim version seems to do so by just eliminating male characters from the lists where they have completely equal female equivalents and as such doesn't replace unique male characters or level list male characters that don't have a female counterpart (Briarhearts) which is fine by me.   It would be odd for the Powdergangers or Ceasar's Legion to have female members based on in game dialogue and as far as I know they have no female characters in their level lists to begin with.

I suppose my first question is if such a mod exists to begin with. I've done quite a bit of searching to no avail. My second question would be if such a mod doesn't exist, how difficult would it be to make this kind of mod? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guest endgameaddiction

There's only one face that remains the male face on a female fiends body. It's so creepy I almost vomit every time I see it. Just a heads up.

There are at least two female fiend replacers that change the ratio of male to female NPC's

in favor of women. One is called Foxy Fiends, I think.

What's really needed is a mod to change the Legion into dickgirls :)

fallout needs more dickgirls!

Archived