Skrim Word Wall glitch .

Hi ! I am writing this topic because i have encountered a strange glitch in BleakFalls Barrow . Everything goes well until i go to Boss / last room in dungeon where you can find word wall . I hear chanting and burning-like sound when i encounter the wall , when im getting closer those sounds are louder , there are words on wall in dragon languege but none of those words is glowing . And as a result of that i can't get first word of ''Pushing Force'' and i can't fight the boss AND i can't progress in game . Can someone help me ? It happens every time i start new game . If this is necessary i am posting here my list of mods ( know that i am posting here mods that in my opinion could cause this glitch to happen because i have plenty of mods that i had before and game was working fine ) :

- Unofficial Skyrim patch
- Unofficial Skyrim patch Dawnguard
- Unofficial Skyrim patch Dragonborn
- Unofficial Skyrim patch Heartfire
- Unofficial Skyrim patch High Resolution patch

- Unofficial Skyrim patch Polish Translation ( Yes i am from Poland )

That's all . I know this is basically one mod but i was not using it before and everything works fine . And i wont just uninstall those mods because some of other mods requires those and those patches repair many things that Bethesda screwed . So can anyone find a solution for my problem ? I would really appreciate it . ( I checked the game files compatipility and it said that it need 1 thing to re-download but i get this message in any other game so i guess it isnt the problem :/ )

Archived