Slepping realism [Mod Request/tutorial on modmaking request]

I was thinking of a mod that would make NPC:s react diffrently to when you sleep. if you use simple mods like sleep anywhere, NPC:s ignore you. i was thinking a mod that would make you get thrown out of the city if seen by a guard.

I got this idea by a mod called prostitute hannah ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49102/? )

in the mod description she says that guards had thrown her out of the city when found sleeping in some dirty corner. now what i do know is that this can acctually just be a addon to a mod called Dangerous nights. (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/500-sexlab-dangerous-nights-2/). what that one does is theres a set chance in presentage that you will get raped if slepping. i belive that hour you sleep theres a X% chance to get raped. now cant something simular be done that if a guard finds you you will get waken up, short dialouge and then it spawns you outside the city a bit beaten up (like lose X% HP) 

now i would acctually just do this myself becouse i dont se that big amounts of work. though i am painfully aware that i dont know shit about making mods. so if nobody is willing to make something like this at least give me some tips on good sites to learn at and if possible some tips from your own modding projects. also feel free to sugest features this mod can have. if it ends up being me that make the mod i will try to take them in if this mod gets enught interest. but mainly just do make it or point me in the right direction of a good tutorial page

Archived