[Request] Need name for these beautiful Followers

saunai

I have a follower taken from 3DM that looks a lot like her, but with another hair and probably with some more differences.

Screenshot from my game:

post-195163-0-41347700-1435667034_thumb.jpg

This is the original archive without .esp tweaks (those files usually require some translation adjustments - changes cell names, spells and her name in square symbols; I can send you my clean .esp):

Bala_8.4.rar

I'm interested in get this follower (Felosial):

post-195163-0-23906700-1435667798_thumb.jpg

And I'm trying to recreate her in CK but no luck yet (and probably I should never have it), even with the mods used and the .npc file, all my NPC in CK look like this, all with dark head (even the vanilla ones...):

post-195163-0-90381600-1435668896_thumb.jpg

I have a follower taken from 3DM that looks a lot like her, but with another hair and probably with some more differences.

Screenshot from my game:

attachicon.gifScreenShot610.jpg

This is the original archive without .esp tweaks (those files usually require some translation adjustments - changes cell names, spells and her name in square symbols; I can send you my clean .esp):

attachicon.gifBala_8.4.rar

I'm interested in get this follower (Felosial):

And I'm trying to recreate her in CK but no luck yet (and probably I should never have it), even with the mods used and the .npc file, all my NPC in CK look like this, all with dark head (even the vanilla ones...):

attachicon.gifck.jpg

I still like my follower than yours. Anyway thanks!

@JRCosta

Have you tried the textures here?  buchen said it's from an old mod: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3397168-1-3.html

The textures are Fair Skin if I remember correctly (I have copied all the files (YgNord head mesh, extracted the textures, found the right hair), assemble everything in the folders... I've created custom followers before using ECE, so I'm confortable with the process).

I'll look on those files too, although it could be worthless since I can't get rid of that dark face.

I believe it is a problem with my CK (even when open/creating a vanilla NPC I get the dark face), probably something happened since the last time CK was updated via Steam, I just can't edit any NPC anymore.

When I get home I'll post my editor settings in the Technical Support area, maybe someone can help me.

Thanks for the info, I'll get those files :)

Archived