Looking for Tutorials (CK race and more)

So i finally decided to start learning the CK yesterday.

I have been watching some tutorials on youtube and looking at the creation kit website, but all the tutorials are really old and I can not find any that cover what I want to learn.

Things I want to learn how to do:

-----

Human Race with Cat Ears/Tail

I want to make a race that can use all the assets from the original races. Right now I am using Custom Races to do this, but its cluttered full of too many races I don't need.

I want to make a race that has Cat ears and Khajiit tail. Now I found a tutorial on adding the tail, since it is an asset that is already in skyrim it does not seem very difficult. 

But how can I add the ears like I see other people do? I downloaded every Cat eared character race i could find and they all are limiting, because they use specific hair/eyes and can not use all the stuff the original races do.

Kaws Claws as part of race

Is there a way to add a body part from a model in another mod? I want to give cat ears and claws (Kaws Claws that uses ring slot, not hand mesh with claws as it will get overwritten by any gloves warn)

True Odd Eyes

I also am trying to figure out how to make true Odd Eyes. I have the Alpha Odd eye file from ENSE eyes.... but it only works with one of the eye textures. I was hoping I could modify it to work with multiple eyes so i can give all my characters Odd Eyes.

Separate Mouth Textures

Another thing is how to have my race use there own mouth texture instead of the one every other person uses. As it is now, by default all races and genders (not beast races of course) use the same mouth texture, which is really annoying.

Human Body, Khajiit Race

I also want to make my human race recognized as Khajiit.

Use parts of Multiple Mods

I would like to know how to make a sort of pack for my character. Like have Kaws Claws, Khajiit tail and ears equips in one mod and have them be found like in a chest somewhere or crafted. I would want this so i can use my custom textures and leave the original mods alone.

-----

The Closes thing I have seen is the Dagi Rhat Reborn race. It has almost everything I want, but the hairstyles and eyes are limited and they have the neck fur line of the Khajiit. They also seem to use a lot of Khajiit paths for skeleton ect. What I like about Custom Races is everything is in its own folder for each race, not replying on whatever you have for your vanilla races.

Essentially I want the Dagi Rhat with the flexibility of Custom Races.

If anyone can point me in the right direction to find some up to date tutorials it would be much appreciated!

Archived