Adding hair options to custom child follower Adalia

crimpson

I'm using Adalia Teen Follower and have been trying to change her lame hairstyle. Mod Thread
in her mesh folder there's a hair style included which she doesn't use (and i would like it better, pic included) instead she uses the braids like in the mod picture. why was the short hair .nif included? ohwell.

After playing around with CK for half a day I learned that the race she's based off of (BretonRaceChildFollower) is not part of any form list that includes hair options. if i try to change her hair like you would normally do with an NPC, it doesn't allow for any options. I added the race BretonRaceChildFollower to the form list HeadPartsChildren which added a few hair styles for her to choose from. Problem is, for some reason they're not scaled correctly and are too large for her head. (not they styles I want anyway) Anyone have any suggestions?

I cant load any RCOTS esp files as it crashes CK, so I can't load the hair pack for RCOTS and try to add a hairstyle from that to Adalia's race, BretonRaceChildFollower.

Are there any other options I should consider? can anyone tell me how to make her use the short hair style that comes with her package?This Guy was able to do it but his .esp crashes CK for me so I can't examine it, and using it makes her head all messed up and I'm not sure if its fixable for me. What's the trick to this guys?

I'm using Creation.Kit.v1.9.32.0 from kickasstorrentz

Why aren't you using the Creation kit that comes from Steam? :dodgy:

because I don't use steam account and don't feel like dealing with that.

We don't support piracy here nor provide support for piracy. Get a legal copy of Skyrim and the Creation Kit and then we can help you. Otherwise, you're on your own.

I'm using Creation.Kit.v1.9.32.0 from kickasstorrentz

Why aren't you using the Creation kit that comes from Steam? :dodgy:

because I don't use steam account and don't feel like dealing with that.

We don't support piracy here nor provide support for piracy. Get a legal copy of Skyrim and the Creation Kit and then we can help you. Otherwise, you're on your own.

I already explained that I've paid for an original copy when it came out. Im not required to use steam and i choose not to. nothing to argue about here. they've gotten my money so don't make a problem out of nothing.

You're still using a pirated copy, thus we cannot provide support for it regardless if you paid for a legal copy somewhere else and "choose" to use an illegal copy instead.

The main reason being, we have no idea if the pirated copy is faulty, thus why you have errors. We can't troubleshoot a pirated copy cause for all we know the pirated copy could be causing your problems. We have no way of knowing.

So read the rules on this site that you agreed to when you joined, and when you starting using your legal copy, then we can help you.

The main reason being, we have no idea if the pirated copy is faulty, thus why you have errors. We can't troubleshoot a pirated copy cause for all we know the pirated copy could be causing your problems. We have no way

You're right about that, and i have read the rules but it was a long time ago.  I recovered my steam account and figured out how to grab the ck from there because it does seam like the other one was glitchy. so you can please stop harassing me about it.

Archived