Free Camera during [semi-]scripted events (SexLab, mainly)

JulienJaden

I'm actually surprised that I couldn't find anything of the sort in the forum already, given that there are quite a few screenshots that looked like they were made with a detached camera.

Regardless, neither looking through the Nexus nor violating the forum search with any combination of words I could come up with has brought me an answer to my question, so I will ask it here:

Is there a mod that lets you freely move and zoom your camera during sequences where your controls are locked?

Obviously, I'm referring to the SexLab kind of sequences here and for those, Customizable Camera and TFC Key don't seem to work, since their changes don't apply during the sequences (unless I have made a mistake somewhere).

So, again, ist there a mod that allows you to choose any angle and zoom you want while your character controls are locked?

Archived