{Release} Celebrities in Skyrim

user619

Which one do guys think looks more like Kim Kardashian don't worry I can add the hair

I don't think her face is the source of her "fame".  :mellow:

But seriously, left has the less makeup look, right is the slightly more makeup look.  She's known for excessive makeup so the right I guess.

Did you make them yourself?  That's a seriously fast turnaround from someone mentioning just a day ago.  Can't wait to see what celeb you make next, nudge nudge:  :D

post-426031-0-57621000-1431832246_thumb.jpg

post-426031-0-19312300-1431832470_thumb.jpg

Which one do guys think looks more like Kim Kardashian don't worry I can add the hair

The jawline looks a bit better on the right one also.

*evil grin*  I feel killmoves coming on, lol.

Guess I should put up a disclaimer, lol.  I'm harmless IRL, but damned the Kardassians annoy me and it would be nice to be able to do bad things to one in effigy in the game.  :D

• 2 months later...

3ds max 2010 cause you can still import and export nifs without errors. after that how do you make it into a skyrim head. if you could post the process on to how you do that that would me much appreciated. i already converted the head i wanted to a nif and im wondering do i now have to attach it to a skeleton. if so i need the next step

3ds max 2010 cause you can still import and export nifs without errors. after that how do you make it into a skyrim head. if you could post the process on to how you do that that would me much appreciated. i already converted the head i wanted to a nif and im wondering do i now have to attach it to a skeleton. if so i need the next step

I use 3ds max 2012 I can import and export nifs.

Follow this tutorial for help:

• 1 month later...

Archived