Does anybody know where to download the Type6 Body and Armor Replacer?

• 5 months later...

Thew was a big armor clothes expansion too, that had all the merc and raider armors for it. IIRC it was made by the same people and was on the same Nexus page, but was a separate DL file.

The DL endgaeaddiction posted seems like it's structured as a fomod installer, but lacks the fomod script file. It can be installed manually, but even the core components have to be manually picked apart and reassembled into the proper folder structure.

Why did this mod just disappear from the net? The original type 6 is the best natural/realistic body, and still the only one that really fixes the shoulders issue. Needs it's own entry in the archive, IMO.

*edit* Actually, I think I have the fomod version on one of my old spare drives. Just the fomod version of the body pack, not the expanded clothing and armor pack, unfortunately. If there's a good place for me to upload it, I'll be happy to share it here.

*edit again* Here you go:

T6 Body.fomod

Archived