Giving the bird, showing the middle finger, flippin' them off!

MrFlyte

Wow, what a dumb mod...but I need it in my game. I need to flip off people or things that piss me off.

The closest I found was this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31297/?

But it's a hand to hand replacer...Not only do I think the animations are a bit slow and not dramatic enough, but I would just basically like an emote. Press a key on my keyboard (obviously through skse) and I flip off Heimskr. Stupid-ass bandit sneaks up behind me in the calm off night and scares the hell out of me, when he's dead I need to give him the bird. When a dragon is like "EIM GONNA EATCHYEW" I need show him the middle finger to express my dominance.

Am I crazy for wanting this in my game?

EDIT:

hmm, I apologize for my hasty hubris, just realized I probably should have posted here, should I have not? 

• 2 weeks later...

Why did you resurrect a dead thread?

I don't use it, I was actually asking of their might have been an SKSE and animation plugin that basically would have given me a dedicated middle finger button.

Why did you resurrect a dead thread?

I don't use it, I was actually asking of their might have been an SKSE and animation plugin that basically would have given me a dedicated middle finger button.

Dead thread? This thread was made a couple weeks ago. Resurrecting a dead thread is like something from a year or several months ago, not a couple weeks.

And no, there isn't. And yes, you should of posted here.

Archived