Best Kid Mod?

User13

Been gone a long time.  I used to love my Skykids and Rcots characters.  Unfortunately my game is broken somewhere and I'll likely have to learn MO all over again and start over.  So my question is, are those 2 still the best choices if you want a kid character?  Saw something on the Nexus a couple of months ago (don't recall the name) that looked promising.  Any advice or opinions?

SkyKids and RCotS are still the best. You won't find better out there currently.

i agree those are both the best if you plan on playing a child character.

To be honest for an NPC child replacer i still like RS Children best. For whatever reason, to me, that *feels* like the most lore-friendly child replacer that is presently out. Of course, everyone has their own opinion so what is most lore-friendly to me might not be in someone else's mind. Plus, of course, not everyone cares about lore-friendly-ness.

To be honest for an NPC child replacer i still like RS Children best. For whatever reason, to me, that *feels* like the most lore-friendly child replacer that is presently out. Of course, everyone has their own opinion so what is most lore-friendly to me might not be in someone else's mind. Plus, of course, not everyone cares about lore-friendly-ness.

True, but I assume the OP is talking about a playable child race more than an NPC replacer.

But when it comes down to that, RS Children is the best for lore friendly or even TK Children. Though they still suffer from the same face syndrome, they are the most fitting to the actual game itself. SkyKids has one that comes with it as well that is rather lore-friendly. It is only my version that goes more into the fantasy style, while the original version fits more with the regular game.

Archived