Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Nude Mod Port

Martianman

Here's the thing; I'm pretty sure Team Ninja spent extra effort to screw up the PC version's file structure, so it's more than likely the Xbox version has different files.

Not only that, but as far as I know, there's currently no way to put in edited meshes in the game and make them work, so even if we could "adjust" the Xbox mods to the PC file structure, we still couldn't really put them in game.

Basically, we just gotta wait until more advanced modding tools come out, so it's actually possible to have the game use edited meshes, and once such tools are out, mods like *that* will IMMEDIATELY follow.

Here's the thing; I'm pretty sure Team Ninja spent extra effort to screw up the PC version's file structure, so it's more than likely the Xbox version has different files.

Not only that, but as far as I know, there's currently no way to put in edited meshes in the game and make them work, so even if we could "adjust" the Xbox mods to the PC file structure, we still couldn't really put them in game.

Basically, we just gotta wait until more advanced modding tools come out, so it's actually possible to have the game use edited meshes, and once such tools are out, mods like *that* will IMMEDIATELY follow.

Funny thing is that 1 hour before you posted this message, A Thread in GVZ was started with full nude mods, And from what I can tell, Was made by editing the models

However the Console Mods most likely don't work on PC as you said, And are now pointless thanks to the thread previously mentioned

Archived