Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires nude mod released? Need help getting 3DM link.

RPGX_Omega

post-106930-0-75278300-1429331399_thumb.jpg

Game : Dynasty Warrior 8 EMPIRE
uMod : V 2.0 Alpha - r51

How to use ?

1. You have to know the basic rule of using uMod !

2. Both uMod & the games launcher, MUST NOT RUN AS ADMIN.

Note1 - Upper Body Nude = Select Default/None Chest part, and then select the PURPLE color.

Note2 - Lower Body Nude = Select Guan-Yiping Bottom part. Any color don't matter.

If it's don't work for you, then unlucky you . . .
(only small confirmation ... have you click update after loading package file ?)

attachicon.gifProof.jpg

Game : Dynasty Warrior 8 EMPIRE

uMod : V 2.0 Alpha - r51

How to use ?

1. You have to know the basic rule of using uMod !

2. Both uMod & the games launcher, MUST NOT RUN AS ADMIN.

Note1 - Upper Body Nude = Select Default/None Chest part, and then select the PURPLE color.

Note2 - Lower Body Nude = Select Guan-Yiping Bottom part. Any color don't matter.

If it's don't work for you, then unlucky you . . .

(only small confirmation ... have you click update after loading package file ?)

Finally got it to work by using the hook method. (Which I thought not supposed to do) but from your images you used it and it worked, then Aing it in the Launch tab like your image. Thanks!

I do have uMod r51.

I start uMod as usual, I added the game to uMod, run the game, drop the zip in uMod, check the A on the mod, then do the update (reload) think and the Global Hook is enabled. There's literally no reason for this to not work and I have no idea why it isn't working.

As a side note; When I try to individually put the "Skin01,02,03" .dss onto uMod, I get a Hash error whatever thing. It's probably because of this.

Edit: OK, I found the issue and fixed it, it's 100% working now.

Yea I cant get it to work. Im not 100% sure how to use uMod but im pretty sure im doing it right, followed the pics and tried update and (update reload) but the cloths are still there.  The skirt stays red no matter what color is choosen.  Hope someone can find a solution of some kind.

sorry for the small print lol

Yea I cant get it to work. Im not 100% sure how to use uMod but im pretty sure im doing it right, followed the pics and tried update and (update reload) but the cloths are still there.  The skirt stays red no matter what color is choosen.  Hope someone can find a solution of some kind.

• 3 weeks later...

I do have uMod r51.

I start uMod as usual, I added the game to uMod, run the game, drop the zip in uMod, check the A on the mod, then do the update (reload) think and the Global Hook is enabled. There's literally no reason for this to not work and I have no idea why it isn't working.

As a side note; When I try to individually put the "Skin01,02,03" .dss onto uMod, I get a Hash error whatever thing. It's probably because of this.

I have the exact same error as you, how you solve the hash error?

The skin01 02 03 cant be put on the uMod

I do have uMod r51.

I have the exact same error as you, how you solve the hash error?

The skin01 02 03 cant be put on the uMod

OK, so if I'm not a complete idiot; This should fix it.

Nude Mod.zip

• 4 weeks later...

Archived