kowaretatenshi

ok i use the ADEC body type and i REALLY REALLY REALLY want a futa mod that is SOS compatible or is SOS that works with the ADEC body because i have tried the UNP and the CBBE versions and it doesnt work properly obviously. please does anyone know of any working ones for the ADE body type?

SOS for Females aka SOS Futa will work with all bodies. However there may either be color different or seams. If you wish to get the full effect (no seams or color problems) use UNP, seeing as SOS Futa was designed to work with the UNP body. I use SOS Futa with CHSBHC v3-T body and it works like it should expect with the seams that are expect. I'm sure I could fix that, but seeing as its fine the way it is, I see no point to go fix it.

SOS for Females aka SOS Futa will work with all bodies. However there may either be color different or seams. If you wish to get the full effect (no seams or color problems) use UNP, seeing as SOS Futa was designed to work with the UNP body. I use SOS Futa with CHSBHC v3-T body and it works like it should expect with the seams that are expect. I'm sure I could fix that, but seeing as its fine the way it is, I see no point to go fix it.

sadly i have already tried thise one v.v and like 5 others... all i get is a floating penis that doesnt attach to me at all in any way shape or form, just levitates and the textures go in 12 directions at once... i have talked to like 3 modders and none can figure out the probem yet and im at the end of my rope for this... on a side note i love your avatar

what ever body adec is based off the sos for it should work pretty much with it. i dont remember what body adec was orginaly based off so cant realy help much but its worth a try

well so far all it does when i install them is float there in front of my pelvis and when i crouch it floats above my head while the textures trip balls (no pun intended) and fly all over, i have talked to the modders and they have no idea what could be wrong

You need an updated skeleton, like XPMS, or the SOS custom skeletons.

I just had this issue the other day when I was trying to change some Dual Sheath Redux settings, and got my skeletons messed up.

Just install the skeleton last, and overwrite as needed.

I just had this issue the other day when I was trying to change some Dual Sheath Redux settings, and got my skeletons messed up.

odd seeing as i have the XPMS, hmm do you mean i would need to install SOS BEFORE installing the XPMS? cuz then it might be an easy fix

odd seeing as i have the XPMS, hmm do you mean i would need to install SOS BEFORE installing the XPMS? cuz then it might be an easy fix

yes, SOS installs skeletons of its own. Using Mod Organizer would tell one that one mod is overwriting the other(whichever is later on the list)

yes, SOS installs skeletons of its own. Using Mod Organizer would tell one that one mod is overwriting the other(whichever is later on the list)

so do i install the SOS equipable ones before the XPMS or when i install it do I just overwrite it?

One or the other; the SOS customs allow for stuff like Realistic Ragdolls, custom Sheath locations, etC.

Install SOS

Install your futa addon

Install your skeleton

Overwrite with each step.

hmm well ill try it an see what happens, its odd because SOS works perfect on the men, just not the futa versions

well it appears to be finally working properly now for the most part, certain custom races i have arent working with it but the main races and most custom races so far are working fine and it looks like my others mods are co-operating with it fairly well. only time and alot of testing will truly tell me wether it works properly or not but for now i can lable this a success  :D thanks for the help!!!!!

Archived