Lurker popping in with a question

Galickarn

Hello, I am a lurker *points at the shaded hole in the wall above the forum*

I come down every so often when everyone is asleep and use the information provided to essentially take care of myself before slinking back to my hole.

The question regards to both spunk and pregnancy. *adjusts spectacles* I am trying to get my character, to essentially impregnate the wastes, as a female character

*points red laser dot at quote and paces* As you can see, this points out how to setup these wonderful mods, so that I can make this *lasers poster of penis*, out of this *lasers damp picture of a recently used Penetrator*. However

I unfortunately, cannot find any definitive answers to this question, and thus must ask something hopefully simple...exhibit A:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39437-question-femalesperm/

: d4nt320

You can do it with pregnancy stable version now do what i am go to tell you

Search on MCM click on sexout Spunk Then Click Spurt Settings or Spurt Search for Strapons are cock  and check that option on. that option let you cum like a man the game will let your female character cum like futa so that means the game will see your female character like futa and you will pregnant other female NPC but only if you have The Penetrator and Strapons maybe well that option turn strapons to futa to make you cum and pregnant NPCs. it works for me try that option i use pregnancy stable version.

Ahem, down here...thank you.

When doing my...business, with Sunny, or anyone for that matter, the result is not cum, its squirts! *slams lasers down dramatically and picks up beaker of murky liquids* this gentleman, does not a baby make, it in fact, just makes happy fun lewd times, slippery and smelly. Well and good, but when Sunny is unfortunate enough to be grabbed by something that I am not paying attention to, afterwards, she hobbles back to me, belly full of sperm, her inventory proves this, cum tokens, or whatever. I must ask....does this method in the quote ACTUALLY work, or did it stop working sometime after the thread? Is there a way to make my girl impregnate other girls? Should I just assume that it is actually working, despite lack of cum tokens?

This is my question, and my callout for help. I have searched as much as my expert lurker skills can.

*crab walks up wall and dissapears into the hole*

LOL, I like your style, sorry but I've never tried it using strapons, but as far as my end at Pregnancies goes, if you can get Spunk to supply the sperm it'll happen. pregnancy just looks for sperm, it doesn't care how it gets into the actor.

I'm actualy surprised no ones made a SpunkGun yet :)

There hasn't been much testing of the strapons as cocks stuff and I suggest if you supply the good docta sax with some debug info from the events, he may be happy to help :)

• 2 months later...

Without SexoutSpunk conception is only possible by adding the Relevant race/gender/creature pregnancy tokens by a console command "AddItem" which is what Fertile Breeder does. You need to get the Armor tokens numbers from GECK or FNVEdit, bearing in mind they are invisible in inventory unless you turn on pregnancy debugging. The pregnancy token should add the fertility, bodyswapping and other tokens automatically.

Thanks for the help.  Guess I'm just gonna make some weapon, attach a script to add items to me with it, and use it after I bang Boone.  Do sperm tokens exist?  I haven't been able to find them when I dug in.  I had Fallout.esm, Sexout.esm, SCR.esm, SexoutPregnancy.esm, SexoutOffspring.esm, and SexoutSpunk.esp loaded.

Thanks for the help.  Guess I'm just gonna make some weapon, attach a script to add items to me with it, and use it after I bang Boone.  Do sperm tokens exist?  I haven't been able to find them when I dug in.  I had Fallout.esm, Sexout.esm, SCR.esm, SexoutPregnancy.esm, SexoutOffspring.esm, and SexoutSpunk.esp loaded.

Sperm/Semen tokens no longer exist they caused a lot of issues, it's all dealt with by SexoutSpunk nowdays

Archived