Breast size changes when clothed/unclothed and using RaceMenu body scales

I'm using CBBE and SKYRIM Enhanced CBBE and bodyslide support. I'm also using RaceMenu to control the size of my character's breasts.

My character's breast size is different depending on if she's clothed or nude. The armours/clothes are weighted and affected by my body scales, but unclothed my character's breasts are scaled larger. I'm not sure if it's an issue with the bodyslide files that came with my armour/clothing mod or how I generated the meshes with BodySlide.

I'm using CBBE and SKYRIM Enhanced CBBE and bodyslide support. I'm also using RaceMenu to control the size of my character's breasts.

My character's breast size is different depending on if she's clothed or nude. The armours/clothes are weighted and affected by my body scales, but unclothed my character's breasts are scaled larger. I'm not sure if it's an issue with the bodyslide files that came with my armour/clothing mod or how I generated the meshes with BodySlide.

The CBBE weights have been updated a lot, so the weights the armors have might not match the weights the nude body has.

What you can try, instead of scaling the body using bone weighting, is to use the new RaceMenu Morphs plugin from the new version of BodySlide.

The tab the morphs plugin adds is called "CBBE Morphs", right?

I've tried using the morphs there but they have no apparent effect on my character, either nude or clothed.

Sorry to bump, but anyone? I haven't been able to get the "CBBE Morphs" to work in RaceMenu, even when my character is nude.

You were talking about what comes with "RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp", right? Do I need a certain version of the CBBE body for it to work?

Sorry to bump, but anyone? I haven't been able to get the "CBBE Morphs" to work in RaceMenu, even when my character is nude.

You were talking about what comes with "RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp", right? Do I need a certain version of the CBBE body for it to work?

Yes. All you have to do then is build your body with the "RaceMenu Morphs" check box checked in BodySlide. Any body works, as long as it is actually used in-game.

OK. With the "RaceMenu Morphs" check box now it's working.

I have to unequip/re-equip my character's outfit to see the morphs after reloading a save, but at least it works somewhat.

OK. With the "RaceMenu Morphs" check box now it's working.
I have to unequip/re-equip my character's outfit to see the morphs after reloading a save, but at least it works somewhat.

Get the latest RaceMenu version from the Nexus.

I haven't been able to get it to work with the latest RaceMenu (3.1). For what it's worth, the RaceMenu related plugins I have are RaceMenu.esp, RaceMenuPlugin.esp, RaceMenuOverlays.esp, RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp, and RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp.

I guess it's no big deal since I just have to unequip and reequip my character's outfit, and only after first opening Skyrim.

Update: I no longer get this bug with RaceMenu 3.2.

Archived