Active effect from mod showing up, even after mod was removed.

I've been having bad luck with the mod SexLab Beastess. For some reason, NMM wouldn't deactivate/install it, so I went into my folder to delete it. Well.. that was bad. The MCM is gone, but I have an active effect from the mod that's still showing up, even in a NEW GAME.

How on earth do I get rid of this active effect? I don't see anywhere else in my Skyrim/Data directory that has anything to do with the mod. Is there a speciall folder where those types of files are kept? I'm completely lost.

so if you bring down the console and click on yourself you will see a list appear that shows you various data info about your character. (if not, try hitting tab once)

on that list, hover over effects, hit shift (thats how you "click", dont actual click) and scroll by shifting the down arrow until you see that effect.

shift that effect, it will say what spell it is from.

player.removespell whateveridthespellis

[edit] also. lol beastess. if you're still interested in that type of gameplay, checkout Untamed.

I'm not interested in it. I just tried it out because it sounded interesting at the time, but i haven't bothered with it in a while, and decided to uninstall it since that effect is always there.

Which..btw.. the actual effect is called Lover's Desire, which is from SexLab Aroused. It always brings up Satisfied Beastess, and if left unchecked, I gain EXP at a slower rate, and get a penalty to speechcraft which gets worse over time.

The mod is uninstalled, because I reinstalled it and succesfully uninstalled it this time. I even tried "player.resurrect 1" which removes ALL effects (even racials), but it still comes back. 

It's terrible.. I can't get rid of it.

Archived