Naked Flag

tomz31790

I was wondering if anyone knows if there exists a mod that makes all NPCs recognize the player as being naked. From the CK, I understand that there is a flag that is set on armours and if the player isn't wearing any armour with that flag, then the NPCs will consider the player naked. If no mod exists, does anyone know the name of the script that governs this? I may be able to alter the script to accept a boolean flag as to whether the player should be considered naked or not (using MCM perhaps if I can figure it out). This should help a lot with role player, especially if the 'armour' the player is wearing isn't really 'armour.'

As far as I know, that option only works if your character has the "Is Exhibitionist". With that option your character will get more aroused wearing those outfits. BUT that doesn't flag the armour as naked. I would also love to know if there is a mod that can do that.

Archived