Lightweight Mod For Bondage?

Jayce Dimmer

Alrighty lads. This one has been bugging me for a while.

Ā 

Are there any lightweight mods that allow you to bind NPCs, without having a quest line or any such added tomfoolery? I do wish to keep the world modifications and the like to a minimum.

Ā 

There is that SlaveInPose mod, but that's more of a proof-of-concept sort of deal; using the console to make the NPC play an idle...Egh.

Ā 

So aye. To be a tad more specific, I'd define lightweight as talking to an NPC and then telling them to get inside a set of stocks, be tied up, etc.

Ā 

Doesnae have to be exactly like that, but y'know. I just want to bind the characters, and not have to faff around with quests and the like.

STUN by cogneter! You should get it, it's pretty good.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39863-stun-stun-and-tie-up-npcs-by-cogneter/

Ā 

Perhaps I should have been a tad clearer. I want to do all that neat stuff; tying NPCs to poles, putting them in stocks, hanging them from the cieling, etcetera.

Ā 

That mod you linked only allows you to tie them to the ground or to a chair, which is rather lacking. Shame it doesn't utilize ZAZ.

• 3 weeks later...

There are some non sexout non adult mods that do similar things like stun (can tranquilice/knock out npcs and tie their arms and or legs) and project ultimatum (can force enemies to surrender and then tie them up). For sexout there are some slavery plugins that can do things like that. The most lightweight is probably simple npc slavery.

But donĀ“t expect choises like ZAZ in the lightweights ;) (i like them anyway) mostly the tied up npc just knee and have there arms bound at the back.

Archived