Making an armor enchantable/improvable?

Sesheenku

I've gotten commited to this set of armor for one my characters.

The problem is her damage is god awful without somie magic damage enchantments, the armor can't be enchanted or improved though...

I was looking in the creation kit, scouring google and everywhere else and the only tutorial I found asked me to do something which couldn't be done (click all in the object window of the creation kit, it's not a button)

I want to make fox36 armor enchantable and improvable, it's not in any of the fox merged files around here.

So how do I go about doing that?

(A pic of said character in the armor is attached btw)

post-182758-0-81653100-1424989432_thumb.jpg

for enchanting there is a keyword "disallow enchanting" - if thats it get rid of it.

for improvements you need to create new improvement recipes - you need to set that improvement of this armor requires say 2 leathers.

or replace one of vanilla armors with meshes and textures coming from this mod. its quite easy

for enchanting there is a keyword "disallow enchanting" - if thats it get rid of it.

for improvements you need to create new improvement recipes - you need to set that improvement of this armor requires say 2 leathers.

or replace one of vanilla armors with meshes and textures coming from this mod. its quite easy

attachicon.gif2015-02-27_00001.jpg

Yeah I saw the keywords, I thought that might be it too but it's not there.

What is there is ClothingBody, ArmorBody, Vendoritem, and Poor Clothing I think it's called.

Archived