Any thoughts on the reason for CTDs on this mod load order? or modlist?

ZetsuboSeishin

So I have been using some mods which I am almost a bit sure that they are compatible, but been getting some CTDs. So I come to you guys to see if you guys know any reason for why should I get these CTDs? Here is the Modlist from the MO:

modlist.txt

Now the CTDs mainly occurs when DA kicks off, I am not sure if defeat plays a part in it but I think it does not, but Here is the log files:

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log

Can these lines have anything to do with it?:

[02/25/2015 - 02:29:22PM] warning: Property xxxsneaktouchofcalamitysneakmessage on script xxxMagicSneak attached to Active effect 1 on  (000664F4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/25/2015 - 02:29:22PM] warning: Property xxxsneakTouchOfCalamity on script xxxMagicSneak attached to Active effect 1 on  (000664F4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/25/2015 - 02:29:22PM] warning: Property xxxsneakArcaneAssassin on script xxxMagicSneak attached to Active effect 1 on  (000664F4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/25/2015 - 02:29:23PM] ERROR: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

Any help will be appreciated :)

Archived