Unique player body

Laakeri

The answer is both yes and no.

You can certainly have a custom body/race for your character; and you can certainly have all of the appropriate clothes for that race available to you in-game.

However, you will need to either make those separate clothing versions available only by console command, or stored in a container somewhere, for your limited personal use.

This is not hard to do at all; but, it is a little time consuming.

Now get GECK-ing.

• 1 month later...

The answer is both yes and no.

You can certainly have a custom body/race for your character; and you can certainly have all of the appropriate clothes for that race available to you in-game.

However, you will need to either make those separate clothing versions available only by console command, or stored in a container somewhere, for your limited personal use.

This is not hard to do at all; but, it is a little time consuming.

Now get GECK-ing.

no sht! :D As a newbie I spent hours trying to figure out a way to remake companion Jessi and give her a unique body type so I had to figure all this out on my own just wish I had seen this thread sooner :D I don't want to know how many more hours I would have to spend just to covert outfits for her body type which is t3F

Archived