Looking for Heterosexual Animations, that don't involve Rape.

XeroZex

So, let's keep this short and simple.

I'm looking for some decent/good animations that add into the game as far as Sex goes, and if possible, some foot fetish ones as well. Also if you know any good 3some animations Male/Female/Female that would be terrific as well! One last thing. Any other mods that add interesting dialogue involving relationships into the game besides Lovers Romance (The one that goes "Excuse me lady/friend, may I ask you a favor" lmao) That would be nice.

There are plenty of hetero, consensual animations in SexLab, even more in the Non-SexLab Animations mod (which allows you to extend the animations in SexLab in a standard process). I believe there is now at least one fj in SexLab, and if not, pretty sure in the Non-SL Animations mod.

EDIT:

SexLab 1.59c includes Bleagh FootJob, which is described here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22484-animations-by-bleagh-chow-time-updated-2814/

Also there's the Arrok Tricycle MFF animation, ZynFemdom MFF. 

I believe the Non-SexLab Animation mod might add some additional MFF animations.

There are plenty of hetero, consensual animations in SexLab, even more in the Non-SexLab Animations mod (which allows you to extend the animations in SexLab in a standard process). I believe there is now at least one fj in SexLab, and if not, pretty sure in the Non-SL Animations mod.

EDIT:

SexLab 1.59c includes Bleagh FootJob, which is described here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22484-animations-by-bleagh-chow-time-updated-2814/

Also there's the Arrok Tricycle MFF animation, ZynFemdom MFF. 

I believe the Non-SexLab Animation mod might add some additional MFF animations.

Hey thanks for the reply, it seems I already have those you listed above, but erm, do you mind helping me in the direction towards some non-SL animations that offer intimacy aswell? I would be very grateful, thank you.

Exactly what do you mean by "intimacy" ? If you mean non-rape/consensual, then, yeah, look at the link above. You will have to visit all the contributing mod pages (Leito's, etc) to see the animated gifs for each animation. It will take a bit of surfing around this site to see them all.

I believe Gooser was referring to this mod, which is called non-sexlab animation pack.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38870-non-sexlab-animation-pack/

Thanks but I think I actually already have that o.O Non-SL Animation pack yeah I do. Hmm..I'm looking for something unique I guess. I like 4D's animations in this pack, they flow so vibrantly smooth.

Well that link pretty much as far as I know have all the animations that are not creature animations, BDSM, or already in sexlab. There maybe be a few floating around but not many. Since that links main objective is to gather up all the people on people animations not in sexlab into a single place.

I believe Gooser was referring to this mod, which is called non-sexlab animation pack.

Thanks but I think I actually already have that o.O Non-SL Animation pack yeah I do. Hmm..I'm looking for something unique I guess. I like 4D's animations in this pack, they flow so vibrantly smooth.

Well that link pretty much as far as I know have all the animations that are not creature animations, BDSM, or already in sexlab. There maybe be a few floating around but not many. Since that links main objective is to gather up all the people on people animations not in sexlab into a single place.

Yup. XeroZex time to create your own! :)

Right, honestly I was wondering if there is any dialogue for non-sex animations such as you know just kissing hugging, etc. Not jumping straight into sex. My only dialogue that has to do with any thing is just the lovers romance mod, i want to see more dialogue for different activities if possible

Amorous Adventures is a romance mod that is very well done. It has a lot of dialogue with flirting that leads up to sex. I honestly don't know if it has kissing or hugging animations. those tend to be fairly hard to do because the alignment tends to be off with the PC and NPC clipping into each other and it just looks off. Since in both of kissing and hugging the PC and NPC need to just touch but no more, I am sure that is very hard. While sex animations have more leyway, since only two parts need to touch and one goes inside the other. :)

Amorous Adventures is a romance mod that is very well done. It has a lot of dialogue with flirting that leads up to sex. I honestly don't know if it has kissing or hugging animations. those tend to be fairly hard to do because the alignment tends to be off with the PC and NPC clipping into each other and it just looks off. Since in both of kissing and hugging the PC and NPC need to just touch but no more, I am sure that is very hard. While sex animations have more leyway, since only two parts need to touch and one goes inside the other. :)

I will try it out, thanks for the input it sounds interesting..and I can understand that part of clipping etc. 

Archived