[Request] SPERG Best Friends and SexLab

ppp

Would it be possible to make the companions from SPERG's Best Friend perk count as the base dog / husky / wolf / death hound races for the purposes of SexLab? SPERG uses custom races for the companions, and as such, they don't count for SexLab animations.

Is anyone willing to make a compatibility patch, if possible, or at least give me some pointers to make my own?

• 7 months later...

Why no one answered me, I'll never know. I learned some of this from a different thread, and worked out the rest myself.

Keep in mind that a new version of SexLab is coming out sometime, but assuming this hasn't changed...

You need to find the sslCreatureAnimationsDefaults.psc script and add the race names from SPERG to the proper groups. You also need to increment the number in [] to match the new list length.

Bears[3] = "SPEBF_BearBrownRace"

SabreCats[3] = "SPEBF_SabreCatRace"

Chaurus[2] = "DLC1_BF_ChaurusRace"

Wolves[4] = "SPEBF_WolfRace"

Dogs[8] = "SPEBF_DogRace"

Dogs[9] = "SPEBF_HuskyRace"

Then you need to compile the script with the Creation Kit.

I don't know how to add Hentai Creatures as companions, so someone else will have to help you there, but good luck.

Archived