Bodyslide 2: Adding Sliders to SevenBase body

Xuphra

Hey guys.

So Bodyslide 2 comes by default with CBBE meshes and sliders. How do I create and add sliders for different and other bodies such as SevenBase? Is it possible to create sliders for the CBBE body, making it look like 7B?

How do I do this manually? 

Thanks.  :heart:

If you are looking to modify the 7b shape, get a copy of Stuffed Bunnies Body Slide UNP v.5 beta.

It has a 7base body in the package with sliders already present.

The is no conversion sets from one body type to another in that package.

Just install the folders from v.5 beta into Body Slide 2, do not install the config.xml or the exe's.

Once that is done in Bodyslide set the body/outfit to one of the UNP types that is included. Then set the preset to the 7base shape you want to work with.

The presets are Bombshape (bombshell) Bombshape B cup, Cleavage, Natural, Original, and the UNP shapes.

Once that is done you should see the different sliders to play with.

If you are looking to modify the 7b shape, get a copy of Stuffed Bunnies Body Slide UNP v.5 beta.

Just install the folders from v.5 beta into Body Slide 2, do not install the config.xml or the exe's.

Once that is done in Bodyslide set the body/outfit to one of the UNP types that is included. Then set the preset to the 7base shape you want to work with.

The presets are Bombshape (bombshell) Bombshape B cup, Cleavage, Natural, Original, and the UNP shapes.

I love you. 

• 6 months later...

Spoiler 

btn2k3, on 23 Nov 2014 - 2:05 PM, said:snapback.png

I love you. 

I love you and you.

Archived