Belly and breast scaling help!

Nayomi

Ok, so my porblem is with having 2 mods which scale the belly and breasts on my payer. I am running soulgem oven and estrus charus, but when im pregnant with one and not the other, or they are at different stages of pregnancy, it causes my my characters belly and breasts to flicker between the 2 stages. It makes it look very very wierd and I was wondering it there is a way to make it so my character uses whichever scale is higher and just uses that. Im not sure how to go about this but anything would help. I am using cbbe body with hdt, and would like to keep both mods able to scale my body if possible. Thx! =)

I've run into the same issue, and I found it was much easier in the long run to turn off the scaling from EC and just go with that from SGO.  The reasoning I used was pretty simple.  When running a typical game - even one using both the animal mansion and bestial essence mods, I tended to end up having more "sessions" with non-charus partners than with.

Hence I tended to be running around pregnant with soul gems far more often than with charus eggs.  Plus the pregnancies last far longer in typical game days (12 vs 3); and the node scaling capability is greater as well.

The only difference being that EC keeps the breasts larger all the time while SGO allows for in character periodic "self-adjustment" whenever the armor gets a bit tight up top.  

But I don't think it is possible at the present time to have both mods function and only allow the mod that is larger to dominate.  Some 3rd party master body controller would need to govern, methinks.

I've run into the same issue, and I found it was much easier in the long run to turn off the scaling from EC and just go with that from SGO.  The reasoning I used was pretty simple.  When running a typical game - even one using both the animal mansion and bestial essence mods, I tended to end up having more "sessions" with non-charus partners than with.

Hence I tended to be running around pregnant with soul gems far more often than with charus eggs.  Plus the pregnancies last far longer in typical game days (12 vs 3); and the node scaling capability is greater as well.

The only difference being that EC keeps the breasts larger all the time while SGO allows for in character periodic "self-adjustment" whenever the armor gets a bit tight up top.  

But I don't think it is possible at the present time to have both mods function and only allow the mod that is larger to dominate.  Some 3rd party master body controller would need to govern, methinks.

Thanks for responding. I thought as much that there was not much to be done without finding some way to create my own controller, but never hurts to ask around =)

Archived