Can you manually add sexlab options with console command?

bigglebojiggle

Probably doesn't make much sense so, can I manually add something like a cumshot to my character so I can have it on during posing and screenshots, so I dont have to go through the animations everytime?

While you can add the cum shot through a console command,it behave strangely sometimes when you do so. It works better to have it as a craftable object for screenshot purposes. Here is an .esp that makes it appear in the Miscellaneous crafting area.

SexLab Cumshot.esp

If you want to add bukkake,there are wearable overlays like the one in this link that you can use for screenshots and the like:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12289-adaptskins-bukkake-body-and-addon-for-all-meshestextures/

Probably doesn't make much sense so, can I manually add something like a cumshot to my character so I can have it on during posing and screenshots, so I dont have to go through the animations everytime?

While you can add the cum shot through a console command,it behave strangely sometimes when you do so. It works better to have it as a craftable object for screenshot purposes. Here is an .esp that makes it appear in the Miscellaneous crafting area.

attachicon.gifSexLab Cumshot.esp

If you want to add bukkake,there are wearable overlays like the one in this link that you can use for screenshots and the like:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12289-adaptskins-bukkake-body-and-addon-for-all-meshestextures/

Oh awesome, I never knew about the craft-able cumshot, thanks, will this allow me to use the textures from the Sexlab Framework?

*Edit

I can make them at the smithing station but they dont apply when equipped

Archived