YET NO FEET FETISH MODS ?

One year ago i've asked for some feet/foot fetish mods for Skyrim (link = http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21945-foot-fetishworship/ ), some people said they could be working on it or something but...yet there's none mod like this. I know there is some foot fetish animations in some mods but generally they're poor but if someone could help me to find out or create any...would be awesome ! 

Thanks people, don't let the feet fetish/worship die 0/

The way I see it, the animation on sexlab is just...newb, I mean a proper worship with kissing and licking animation + bow animation + enslavement (foot slaves)...

The way I see it, the animation on sexlab is just...newb, I mean a proper worship with kissing and licking animation + bow animation + enslavement (foot slaves)...

Reminds me of an anime I watched back in high school called Great Teacher Onizuka. There was a spoiled rich girl in there who seemed to have a facination with that, on the dominant side rather.

What you're asking for involves making completely new animations, which means it's a lot of work. Nobody's gonna do it just because you ask and the fact that it doesn't exist yet probably means that nobody wants it enough to actually make it.

Gonna have to do it yourself, pal. *shrug*

Finding something for specific fetishes like yours is always hard. I'M dreaming of a muscle worship mod and I'm sure you can imagine how well that's going. :lol:

• 2 months later...

Archived