View File

Hiyoko Genetics does two things:

- When a Hiyoko (child) is born, HiyokoGenetics reads the ActorValues of its parents and assigns random ActorValues to the child based on the parent's values.

- Adds a spell to the player allowing you to see a child's age, parents and genetic values.

NOTE: Hiyoko Genetics modifies many of the same child ActorValues as Hiyoko Future Dream. I recommend using one or the other, not both.

Changelog:

Version 1.01 now uses HiyokoClub's lifespan value rather than assigning its own.

Credit to the unknown author of HiyokoGenetics. If someone knows who created it, please let me know so I can credit them properly.

Good work. Added a link to this page in the tamagoclub op.

Any idea about compatibility? If it modifies actor values perhaps it could conflict with HFD.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing and is one of the reasons I don't use it, when I have HFD installed and enabled. 

It's sort of like using MCS AND Human Touch AND turning an NPC into a slave. You get all kinds of interesting in-game conflict behaviors.

Good work. Added a link to this page in the tamagoclub op.

Any idea about compatibility? If it modifies actor values perhaps it could conflict with HFD.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing and is one of the reasons I don't use it, when I have HFD installed and enabled. 

It's sort of like using MCS AND Human Touch AND turning an NPC into a slave. You get all kinds of interesting in-game conflict behaviors.

Thanks, both of you. I'll add a warning about it.

• 1 year later...

Regarding HiyokoFutureDream

Does this share many of the same functions like naming children and teaching?

Those features are only in Hiyoko Future Dream. Hiyoko Genetics is straight inheritance with no frills.