Armbinder problems

sarenarcturus27

I use Devious Devices, SD+, Deviously capture, Deviously helpless, Defeat, etc. When my character is first equipped with the arm-binder, her arms are actually bound. But following a sex scene, the arms become "unbound" even though she is still wearing the binder. Is there a way to fix this? Is there a setting I can change?

I use Devious Devices, SD+, Deviously capture, Deviously helpless, Defeat, etc. When my character is first equipped with the arm-binder, her arms are actually bound. But following a sex scene, the arms become "unbound" even though she is still wearing the binder. Is there a way to fix this? Is there a setting I can change?

Why not ask this question on the support thread for the mod which adds the armbinder instead of in an entirely new thread that the authors may or may not see and reply to?

Why not ask this question on the support thread for the mod which adds the armbinder instead of in an entirely new thread that the authors may or may not see and reply to?

Good point. 1; I'm not sure devious devices is actually the cause of the problem, so I would have to ask the question on every support topic for every mod I have loaded that could be the culprit. 2; I assume I am not the only user of said mod(s) that has encountered such problems, therefore that many people who browse these forums, many of which are not mod authors themselves, may be able to provide a solution. But it would be best to cover both general forums and the authors support topic.

• 2 months later...

Archived