Underwater Home mod help

I need help with the underwater home. I installed it but my game keeps crashing. The reqirements were NVSE and atleast 1.4 version of Fallout NV. And i have the lastest version of NVSE and I bought Fallout NV from Steam 3 or 4 days ago so i beleive i have the lastest version of Fallout and NV, so with this said, i really do not know what is wrong. Do i need any of the dlc's? I am just not sure what is wrong. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/36121/?

^Link to the mod. Also i am using the NMM not sure if that has anything to do with it?

Nevermind, I figured it out. The problem was that i did not have any of the dlc's when i installed the mod. So if you do not have the dlc's then i suggest you download FOMM and after you installed it on your NMM then switch to the FOMM and uncheck the boxes that requriue the dlc's and then you start up your game and then it should work =). Also sorry for my spelling and poor grammar.

Archived