Fallout NV mod help

Nymostwantd7

I noticed that every time time i used a nude body mod my characters waister area through the vagina area is black, and the boobs seemed to be a littler bit messed up with this extra line going threw them and it also looks as if there is dirty all over the chest area. Any suggestions on how i can fix this or maybe tell me what i am doing wrong or suggest body mods to me?

Not sure what causes your issue, but it sounds like it could possibly be an archive invalidation issue.  Do you use FOMM (Fallout Mod Manager) or NMM (Nexus Mod Manager) to install your mods?  I don't use NMM, so I'm not familiar with it, but in FOMM, there's a Tool category you can click Archive Invalidation on to activate on and off.  If it has a check next to it, it's on.  You might need to activate it off and back on. 

What body mod are you using?  If you installed manually, you might have not used certain files, placed them wrongly or maybe even forgot requirements.  I really don't know as I am not sure what mods you're using or how you installed.  I have to admit your issue sounds a little different than anything I've heard of, but similar to an archive invalidation problem.

Guest endgameaddiction

FOMM is always the better choice for Fallout, but if you happen to be running NMM (i don't know myself if it ever had a built in AII installer) there's always the manual install and adding the lines in the .ini file.

The distorted bewbies and black tattoo underwear and choppy skin is always an indication of AII not being activated. A mesh without textures will always give you that purple/pink issue so it's not like your missing textures. The only other problem it could be (which I doubt) is using wrong textures.

Archived