[WIP] Schlong-Interactive Male Armors for SOS

DarkSchneiderBS

• 3 weeks later...

Hi DarkSchneider I don't know if I've done something wrong but when I open the console and type help SPG it displays only IDs for SPGs 58. No SPGs for slots 57 (scrotum) or 59 (caps) sad.png Any idea ?

Hi there.

There're 24 gears and console window show less than that.

You can "page up" key to find more.

Hi DarkSchneider I don't know if I've done something wrong but when I open the console and type help SPG it displays only IDs for SPGs 58. No SPGs for slots 57 (scrotum) or 59 (caps) sad.png Any idea ?

Hi there.

OK thanks for the tip :)

Hi there.

OK thanks for the tip smile.png

No problemo~

Cheers~ :)

• 1 month later...

The mod is the Khajiit's bollocks which,incidentally,they help to protect in style though not necessarily in comfort. It's metal on one's gonads,after all.

The only things that can improve it is maybe a few more armors(possibly a Bone Boner Brace made from the rib cage guard of the Lady of Death armor,the lower cradling hand from the Lad of Death costume and a skull helmet like the ones from the Ghosu Helmets_Bone Shield and Tribal Staff mod) and maybe a better fit for the alternate schlong shapes (UNP,Canine and Horse).

post-197547-0-42891700-1401670874_thumb.jpg

The mod is the Khajiit's bollocks which,incidentally,they help to protect in style though not necessarily in comfort. It's metal on one's gonads,after all.

The only things that can improve it is maybe a few more armors(possibly a Bone Boner Brace made from the rib cage guard of the Lady of Death armor,the lower cradling hand from the Lad of Death costume and a skull helmet like the ones from the Ghosu Helmets_Bone Shield and Tribal Staff mod) and maybe a better fit for the alternate schlong shapes (UNP,Canine and Horse).

Thank you for the snapshot!

They look great! :)

The thing is, I kind of tried that "lad of death" armor into SOS...and the result was not so good.

It is OK when the mesh is fairly close to the schlong and separate.

However, when it is connected to other body parts, such as lad of the death armor, they transform ugly.

I kind of out of the option to improve the issue.

When I find a way to make a nice lad of death armor for SOS, I will definitely release them here!

Thank you again for the post! :) 

• 1 month later...

hey! Im new to lovers lab and DAMN! this place is awesome, already downloaded a good amount of mods here, tho I have a question, are this SPGs compatible with equipable schlongs?

Im using a female character that has one, and it will be cool to use it too lol

also, that dripping cum, is that part of this sets? or can I get it somewhere else?

many thanks in advance! :D

hey! Im new to lovers lab and DAMN! this place is awesome, already downloaded a good amount of mods here, tho I have a question, are this SPGs compatible with equipable schlongs?

Im using a female character that has one, and it will be cool to use it too lol

also, that dripping cum, is that part of this sets? or can I get it somewhere else?

many thanks in advance! biggrin.png

Hi~

I haven't checked yet, though, I'm pretty sure that SPGs are compatible with the equipable schlong mod.

This is just an armor mod, so just try and let me know~!

Thank you for the post~ :)

• 3 months later...

Since it didn't look like anyone else was going to do it,I went ahead and gave the armors crafting properties and recipes in the Creation Kit. They should show up under the Jewelry section when one has the proper perks for each type of armor that the SPGs belong to. Here is the .esp that should enable one to craft all of the SPG.

SOS - SPG Schlong Protective Gear.esp

Is anyone willing to give the rest of us a short tutorial on how to turn any other kind of armor into Schlong Protective Gears? I was only able to fake it with the Revealing Fairy armor by swapping out the body mesh that comes with it and using the erection control in the current SOS to get the same effect that the main armor already had with a built in penis.

post-197547-0-83217500-1413491785_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...

Archived